Saviors

Jesus pov

Her soft eyes stare into mine as I shut the cellar door, I could tell that she was terrified, I run back up to the gate and it opens, the three trucks come through the gates, simon jumps out and walks over to me "hey j, long time no see" I don't respond, he smirks "I know you have something that belongs to the saviors" I look up, giving him a fake confused look "I don't know what your talking about" he nods his head "it's more of a someone than a something" Gregory comes out and simon looks over at him "maybe Greg knows what I'm talking about?" He walks over to Gregory "hey Greg....do you know anything about any new people around here....with blonde hair?" Gregory looks around, "I don-" simon cuts him off by pulling out his knife "I don't want a lie!" Gregory continues "yes...she just got here" I panic and try to run to the cellar but two of the men grab my arms, simon comes up to me "where is she?" I look up at him "who?" He punches my stomach "where is she?!" I don't answer and simon nods "now boys" they throw me on the floor and start kicking and punching me, I hear simon yell "tear this place to shreds!.....were not leaving until we find that girl!"

Daryl pov

Michonne pulls the gates open and Maggie rides through, I run up, she looks down at me "I got her Their....she's safe" I feel like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders knowing that she's safe...but that weight soon returns when I hear Maggie's Walkie talkie, "m.m..Maggie" Maggie's face freezes as she hears the voice, she picks up the walkie talkie "Jesus?"
We hear his voice again after a couple of second
My heart drops and my breathing speeds up "Daryl no!" Maggie yells after me as I run to the gate, rick grab my arm and pulls me back, I spin myself around and punch him in his nose, causing him to stumble back, I run up to the gate and slam my fist against it "open the damn gate!" I yell at Eugene, he shakes his head, "open. The. Damn. Gate!"

Maggie pov

Jesus finally answers,

"S..s..saviors"

Daryl stops and his eyes widen, he runs over to the gate and starts punching it over and over again yelling "open the gate"

Bella pov

I hear the saviors yelling "find her now!" I sit in the corner with a pipe that I found in the cellar, I sit in the corner, trying to keep my cries quiet, I hear the door creak open, I keep my eyes shut, I see a man walk down in the cellar, he walks around, my cries get louder, the man looks over in my direction, my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest, he walks closer, I stand up and lunge at him, I knock him out with the pipe, he yells and then falls to the ground, I take his gun and I stand next to the cellar door, two men walk over "did you hear that?" They jump down in the cellar, I pull out the gun and shoot both of them, I hear a bunch of footsteps and then I hear the voice I dread,

Simon.

"Hey Bella.....I know your down there, why don't you come one out, come back with us" my chest feels like it's being crushed under ten pounds of bricks, I can barley catch my breath when he speaks again "if you don't come out....jesus will get a nice shiny bullet in that pretty head of his" I freeze, I slowly walk over to the cellar door and throw the gun out, I slowly climb out and gasp when I see Jesus's laying on the ground, his arms and face bruised, his shirt cut, his face is bleeding enough to leave puddles on the ground, "good girl" simon greets as I stand up, a man walks up and grabs the gun, simon walks closer "negan will be happy to know that we finally found his wife"

He steps back and gives me a devilish smile, he raises his hand and snaps his fingers "get her" I try and pick up the gun but one of the men kicks it away, my face starts stinging like fire, the sharp pain in my chest feels like I'm being torn apart by walkers, the just keep kicking and punching me, I can hear Jesus yelling, telling them to stop, but they continue until I can't even feel my body anymore, my legs and arms not able to move, tears start streaming down my face as I lay curled up on the ground, two men grab my arms and start dragging me with them, they pull me to one of the trucks and throw me in the back, I hear simon next to the truck "we bring her to negan....he's in Alexandria"

(841 reads 🤣😮🤣😮🤣😮 thank you so much for all the support, I'm glad all of you like my story, message me some more suggestions!!)