Time will pass

1 weeks later

"Wake up...please?" Daryl begs as he sits next to her, holding her hand in his, her eye, and lip swollen, Daryl's eyes form tears as he gets up "fine!...,don't wake up!" He turns around and runs outside, the door slams, rick runs in and sees Bella still laying on the bed "I hope you wake up soon....we have been fighting with the saviors for a week now....we have killed half of them, I know you would want to be awake for that?" He sits next to Bella, "r..rick?" Rick looks up at her, her eyes flutter open "Bella?!...your awake?!" I smirk and just stare at her "h..how long....w.was I o..o...out?" She stutters, I shake my head "too long" she looks at me surprised and tries to sit up, she lets out a small whimper and lays back down, Daryl walks into the house "rick I thi-" he stops dead in his tracks as he sees rick sitting next to Bella "bella?!" He runs up and throws his stuff in the floor, we grabs her hand and kisses Bella's head "how are you doing?" She shakes her head slowly "I..I'm good"

Daryl sits and talks to Bella for hours until she falls asleep, rick walks in the room, he sees Daryl laying on the bed next to Bella, his hand wrapped around hers, her head laying on his chest, I smile and I turn off the light, I walk over to my house and put Judith in the bed and fall asleep,
—————

For the next week Bella is still not able to get out of bed, she's still hurt pretty bad, bruised still all over her body, cuts and scars appear on her skin, "hey" Maggie walks up behind me as I stare into the room with Daryl and Bella in it "I'm going to the hilltop today to check on Jesus and I'm gonna find out wh told the saviors that Bella was at hilltop" I nod without taking my eyes off of Bella and Daryl "ok"

Im sorry this chapter is so short but I have tests coming up and I need to study, I have been trying to upload whenever I can, this is all I'm able to do right now, I will have more uploads this weekend hopefully......I CANT BELIVE WE HIT 1.2K READS IN THIS STORY, when I first started this story I didn't think it would be that good but I'm so glad y'all all like it!!!