Set fire to our problems

Carl pov

I stumble across the grass with a smoke bomb in my hand "on the ground kid!" I hear a man yell as he raises his gun. I throw a smoke bomb in the ground so he can't see me.

I hurry up and jump in the sewers and watch as they walk over me. "Dammit. Come on." I wait until they pass. I hear yelling from in the distance. Echoing in my ears

"Bella?"

Bella pov

The tears run slowly down my cheeks and to the ground as I run. I run up to mine and Daryl's house. "Daryl!" I scream through tears "I'm no leaving until I find you." I growl as I run into the burning house.

I search for anything that could lead me to him. I run into the bedroom and see the lady that was supposed to be watching me. I walk up and she turns around "hey wh-" I see her eyes and she growls and jumps on me, knocking me to the ground. "Get off!" I scream as a piece of glass cuts my arm.

I finally grab my knife and stab it in the head. I get up holding my arm to stop the bleeding but the blood keeps dripping. I adjust my crossbow on my back and run out the door. I duck behind a car as some men run by with guns in their hands.

I gasp and freeze as I see negan walking up to ricks house. As soon as he turns away from me I run. I run far until a cant run anymore. I look down at the blood running down my arm and I look around. I don't see anyone "no! They have to be here." I cry as i stand alone in the middle of Alexandria. Cold. Bleeding. And Alone. Without Daryl.

At the kingdom

Ezekiel pours one of the cans of gasoline on the ground in the streets. He sneaks past the saviors that are walking around because of the darkness.

Before he walks behind one of the houses he drops a lighter on the ground. Sending all the gasoline cans to go up in flames that the saviors immediately notice and come running over.

Sorry for such a short chapter. I will post the rest soon.