Hilltop

Me and Maggie arrive at a tall wall, a lady talks from the top of the wall "where are you coming from?" Maggie looks up "Alexandria" the lady nods "put your weapons down" Maggie throws her weapon on the ground next to her, she looks over to me, "what?..without our wea-" Maggie shoots her head at me "I promised to keep you here where your safe..only for a while" I drop my gun, knife and bow next to me on the ground, the gate in front of us swings open, we ride in and jump off our horses, two men walk out of the gate and grab our weapons, we tie up our horses and a lady leads me and Maggie up to the main house, a man with gray hair walks out "Margret!...how are you?" Maggie rolls her eyes "I'm fine Gregory" she pushes past him when she sees a man with long hair come outside "Jesus!" She runs up to him and wraps her arms around him "hey Maggie"

I walk up to them "Jesus?" He smiles "you must be Bella?" I nod "yup..and this must be hilltop" he lifts his arms and spins around "I hope you like it" I look around "I do so far" he smirks and me and Maggie follow him inside "we will keep you safe here, his-" Maggie interrupts "just...stay away from Gregory" I tilt my head "the old guy?" Jesus smiles "he does tend to get on peoples bad sides....he always says the wrong thing at the wrong time" i nod "I'll try to stay away from him"
———-
After Maggie leaves, Jesus takes me and shows me around hilltop, I meet some of the people, "and that is our town" I smile "it's nice"

A lady runs up to us "Jesus!...the wall" Jesus turns to me "I'll be back" he runs over to the wall, I turn around and walk up to the house, a guy comes out of the house and walks over to me, "you must be Bella" I notice who it is "hey...Gregory" he nods "our place is very nice as you can tell" I nod and turn to walk away "I heard that you just left negan's place?" His name makes me freeze, he notices "so it's true?" I take a deep breath and turn to him "was it that bad?....what did he do to you?" I don't respond and he gasps "did you sleep with him?" I ball my fist up and I lunge at him, but Jesus grabs my arms "back off Gregory" Gregory backs up innocently "I didn't do anything" Jesus still holds my arms "it's fine Bella...just calm down" I stop moving around and Jesus let's go of my arms, "thank you"

Jesus takes Gregory in the house to talk to him, I walk out to the watchtower and climb on top, I see a young man, he turns to me "hey..I'm Kal" he turns back and points his gun over the edge to watch, I look down at my bow next to him, I pick it up and sit next to him, "I got him" I see a walker about 45 feet away and I point my bow at it, i shoot and hit him right in the middle of his eyes (or what's left of them) "bullseye" kal looks at the walker and nods his head "nice shot" both of our heads shoot towards a lady on the post next to us as she yells "saviors!" My eyes widen as I look out in the fields, I see three trucks coming up to the gate, I see Simon stick his head out the window and stare me right in the eyes, I duck down, Jesus runs out of the house "Bella!...come with me!" I jump down from the post and follow Jesus, he brings me to two small cellar doors, he pulls the doors open and helps me into the cellar, "I'll come get you when they're gone" in nod and he shuts the door and locks it, I start having a panic attack and I run down farther into the cellar and start looking for a weapon

"never again"