Ch. 5

It's been two days since the whole thing between Mrs. Moore and I happened. Well it wasn't really a thing. It's pretty simple, it was a kiss. I know she's going to want to explain herself tomorrow at school, which I'm ready but also not ready to find out why she did it. I'm kind of nervous to hear what she has to say. But I'll admit, I wouldn't mind if she kissed me again. Her lips were so soft and gently, the kiss felt so sweet.

Monday morning

Mrs. Moore's POV

I'm dreading today. I know at some point today I'll have to explain to Lexi why I kissed her, and the truth is, I have no explanation! I don't know why I did it! It was an in the moment thing. She's gorgeous, she seems sweet, and she seems mature for her age. I know that's no excuse to kiss her though. Ugh I could probably get fired over that! I hope she didn't tell her friends, I know word would get around the whole school. Teenagers never keep their mouths shut about anything.

"Good morning honey" I feel my husband, Jason's arms wrap around me from behind. I take a sip of my morning coffee and put my free hand over his hands. "Morning" I say with a small smile forming on my face as I try to look him in the eyes. I quickly look away and think about how I basically cheated on him. I mean it was just a kiss, nothing serious. I just know how upset he would be if he found out about it.

Lexi's POV

The morning bell rings, signaling that it's time to go to first period. The halls fill up quickly with students, so I try to squeeze by the obnoxious ones that like to stand and talk to their friends in the middle of the hall. Once I get to my locker, I open it up and grab my math binder. "Morning bitch" I hear in a sassy tone, knowing exactly who it is. A smirk grows on my face and I shut my locker door, finding Veronica's face right in front of me. "Morningggg" I hold the word out and smile.

Since Veronica and I don't have first period we say we'll see each other in second period, which is english, Mrs. Moore's class. I hope its not gonna be weird the whole time I'm in there. I don't know, maybe I'm just over thinking this whole thing and maybe it's not even that big of a deal. She's just a woman, the only thing making this very weird is the fact that she's my teacher.

First period goes by slow as always. It's math, there's nothing exciting about it. It's probably one of my most stressful classes because I absolutely suck at math. Honestly I probably need to go see a tutor for math, cause we are only like three or four weeks into the year and I'm already lost.

The bell rings meaning its time for second period. I make my way down the stairs and go straight to my locker like I do everyday. Lexi and I always meet at the lockers before actually going into second period so we are able to walk in class together. "Ya ready to go see Mrs. sweet thang" Lexi says, nudging my arm lightly. She knows I think Mrs. Moore is attractive but I haven't told her about the kiss yet. I want to tell her and Caleb but I think I should talk with Mrs. Moore first before I make this situation bigger than what it is.

We walk into class and take a seat at our desks. Mrs. Moore's back is facing us, and I examine her outfit from behind. Skin tight blue jeans and a light brown sweater. Her hair is the same as it is everyday, straight and down to her shoulders. She turns around and catches me staring her up and down. My face turns red and I immediately look down at my phone. That's so embarrassing!!

"Good morning class, today I'm going to be going over some instructions you will need for a writing assignment we are starting on Wednesday" Mrs. Moore stands in the middle of class, with a dry erase marker in her hands. She starts going over the instructions for our writing assignment, but if I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really listening. I watch every move she makes as moment of her kissing me plays on loop in my head.