Ch. 6

It's been two days since Mrs. Moore- well Riley and I talked to each other and both of us confessed that we can't get each other off our minds. The whole scene of her kissing me again, picking me up and putting me on the desk, her kissing all over my neck and searching for my sweet spot has been on my mind ever since it happened. I wish we could have gone further, but no way would I do that at school. And I don't want to just have sex with her. That's not my goal. Well I don't actually even have a goal with her yet.

I don't know if anything else will happen between us since she's married, but that didn't seem to stop her the last two times we've been alone. I wonder if her marriage is a little bumpy? Does she even love her husband? I would never cheat on someone I'm with if I really did care about them. This seems kind of fucked up on her end.

My mind races with thoughts about Riley as I hold my umbrella above my head as it's pouring down rain, and I hold my jacket close to my body with my other hand. Ugh this is why I want a car! It's pouring outside and windy as fuck, and I've got a long ass walk home! My house isn't that far from the school, but when you're walking it can take a good bit of time to get there.

I let the music flow through my earbuds and blast through my ears while I walk down the side of the road. I watch as cars pass me by, hoping none of them splash water on me. The last thing I want to happen is to be soaking wet on this miserable walk home. I continue walking down the sidewalk as I hear a car horn beep. I ignore it, thinking it's someone who has road rage and is getting annoyed with another driver until I hear the honk again. I turn around and see a black Lexus SUV pulling to the side of the road.

"Hey stranger" the window rolls down revealing Mrs. Moore's face. I take my earbuds out so I don't seem like I'm ignoring her. "Hey Mrs. Moore" I reply sounding excited to see her. "Do you want a ride home" she looks around outside and continues "it's raining pretty bad, you've got to be freezing." "I don't know, can't you get in trouble for giving a student a ride" I question not wanting anyone from school to see us in the same car, and her end up getting fired because of me.

"I've done worse things this past week that could get me fired" she playfully smirks. I let out a small laugh "but I don't want you to have to go out of your way to take me home." "Lexi, stop trying to come up with an excuse and get in the car." I do as she says and watch out for cars coming by and carefully get in the passengers seat.

I set my book bag down on the floorboard and buckle up. "And by the way, it's Riley" Riley says as she puts the car in drive. "What" I question with a confused look on my face. "You called me Mrs. Moore. Call me Riley when it's just the two of us, it's weird being called Mrs. Moore unless I'm in front of a class." Hmm she said when it's just the two of us, does that mean we will keep seeing each other outside of class?

"So what's your address" she smiles. I tell her my address and she lets out a small laugh. "You don't have to worry about me going out of my way to drop you off, even though that wouldn't be a problem, but you live only a few neighborhoods down from me." Wow so I live close to her? Well it is a small town, I'm sure over half the students at the school lives near us.

"How was school" she asks trying to make conversation. "What do you think" I say playfully but continue "It was boring as always. School just isn't my thing....but how was it for you?" "It was pretty good besides having to grade three classes worth of essays" she sighs. "What made you want to become a teacher? When I'm done with high school I wanna get the hell out of there and never come back" I laugh but actually wondering why she wanted to become a teacher?

"I said the same thing when I was in high school" Riley says and continues "but english was the only thing I wanted to get a degree in and teaching seemed to be the best option for me. Maybe someday I can do something else with my degree" she laughs. I throw my head back and let it rest on the head rest. "Ughhh." Riley looks over at me "what?" "I don't want to go to college. I'm sick of school. Who would want to go for four more years minimum."