chapter 7 - Throwdown

Flash Forward

Day - McKinley High School - Auditorium

Sue, Sara and Will were fighting in slow motion while the Glee kids were watching.

Sara: (voice over) "How did this happen? I look like a crazy person. Sister Sue made me crazy like her. That's not me. Wow. I didn't know the vein on my neck could stick out like that. We've been going at it for a week since the decongestant incident where Figgins brought Sue in to co-run the Glee Club. I'm so ashamed of myself. She's turned me into her."

Sue: (voice over) "Look at me. Even in the heat of battle, I'm so elegant regal. I am Ajax, mighty Greek warrior. God, it feels good to finally pop that zit known as Will Schuester and get him out of Sara and Ricky's lives forever."

Will: (voice over) "Shut up, Sue. Look at us. We're even fighting in our voice-overs. I guess things really started to fall apart a couple days ago right after Figgins called us into his office for a sit-down."

Now - Couple Days Ago

Day One

Morning - McKinley High School - Figgins' Office

Sara, Sue and Will were sitting across from Figgins.

"Sara, Sue, Schue, I called you here to get the temperature of the Glee Club," Figgins told them.

"Great," Sara told him.

"I wanted to get a progress report on how you're working together as co-directors," Figgins told them.

Sara said, "Well, I think..", the same time Sue said, "In my opinion..."

Sue gestured to Sara. "No, go ahead."

Sara gestured to Sue. "No, you. Please."

Sue nodded. "Okay. Principal Figgins. Uh, things couldn't be going more smoothly."

Will nodded. "I couldn't agree more."

They all chuckled. Sara tapped Sue on the arm sisterly. Sue laughed lightly.

"I don't want to hear any reports of any of you trying to curry favor from the children," Figgins told them. "Am I clear?"

Sara nodded. "Oh, absolutely."

Flashback

Day - McKinley High School - Choir Room

Sara was facing the Glee kids. "As we head into Sectionals, I wanna get some feedback. Like, what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything any music in particular that you guys wanna do?"

Mercedes raised her hand. "Can we maybe try something a little more... black?"

"I agree," Ashley told them. "We do an awful lot of show tunes."

Rachel gave them a look. "It's Glee Club, not Crunk Club." She looked at Ashley and Annika. "Or whatever you two listen to from mixed heritages."

Annika turned to look at Rachel. "Don't make me take you down."