chapter 9 - Wheels

From 1.08 "Mashup", in DoReMi, Carter and the Pixies all laughed and almost fell, exhausted from all the dancing and singing, but loving.

Ricky: (voice over) "So here's what you missed on Worlds Colliding (Glee)."

From 1.04 "Preggers", in the school hallway, Quinn was telling Finn she was pregnant, crying.

Ricky: (voice over) "Quinn's pregnant."

From 1.08 "Mashup", in the school hallway, Sue looked at Quinn. "You're off the Cheerios."

From 1.04 "Preggers", in the hottub, Quinn and Finn were making out.

Ricky: (voice over) "And everyone thinks that Finn's the father, though really it's Puck."

From 1.04 "Preggers", on the football field, Puck watched Finn and Quinn kiss.

Ricky: (voice over) "But Quinn thinks he's a Lima loser and doesn't want anything to do with him."

From 1.08 "Mashup", in DoReMi, while Ashley was singing, Puck was watching.

Ricky: (voice over) "But Puck still has feelings for Ashley, who doesn't want him back."

From 1.08 "Mashup", on the football field, Puck was sitting in front of Rachel on the stands. "Quinn and Finn are never breaking up. And I broke Ashley's trust, so... Can't get Quinn to give me the time of day, I can't get back with Ashley."

From 1.04 "Preggers", in the high school hallway, Claire overheard Puck and Quinn talking about the baby.

Ricky: (voice over) "And Claire's the only one that knows Quinn's lying, and that Puck is the father, but Claire can't tell anyone because..."

From 1.07 "Throwdown", in DoReMi, Claire looked at Quinn. "I'm not gonna tell anyone your secret because you keep threatening to tell our parents mine, and our parents would burn us both at the stake if they found out."

From 1.04 "Preggers", in the Hummel House, Kate encouraged Kurt to tell Burt the truth.

Ricky: (voice over) "Also, Kurt told everybody he's gay, including his dad, who actually is kind of cool about it."

"Thanks for telling me," Burt told them.

From 1.06 "Vitamin D", in Kate's bathroom, Kate was just getting out of the shower, dressed, coughing and wheezing after getting sick, looking depressed, slowly sitting down, leaning back against the wall, tears in her eyes as she struggled not to cry.

Ricky: (voice over) "And Carter, Aviva, Claire and Christina can tell something's going on with Kate when Kate pretends that every thing's normal and doesn't talk to anybody about what's going on with her."

From 1.04 "Preggers", on the football field, when Carter, Cameron and Connor finished playing Single Ladies in a rock cover, the Pixies, Ashley, Annika, Quinn and Brittany's dancing ended with fierce poses, and the football team's dancing ended with them in football formation for the next play.

Ricky: (voice over) "And that's what you missed on Worlds Colliding (Glee.)"

Day One

Morning - McKinley High School - Gym

Sue was running Cheerios practice with an elaborate jump rope routine.

Quinn was sitting on the bleachers, watching the routine.