V. Disguises and weapons.

After what happened last day, the guys were in the club room... Arguing.

"Well, let's talk about what happened yesterday. Akechi, what the... hell was that?" Ren asked.

"I just heard my heartbeats and... this happened..." He answered softly, calmly.

"Just that? Nah, I can't believe in a strange guy like you. Really, fuck you, I know you have a trick there. You always knew about what the heck was that." Yukio didn't believe in Akechi, and he seemed bothered with the boy having such power, such energy and presence.

"Okay, let's forget that. Probably we will fight more creatures like that in the future, so, maybe we'll need a disguise, a costume? To use in the Other World! Right? The demons will not recognize us in real life!" Ren said happily.

"Disguises?? What the fuck, Kurusu, only this little shit here have such powers, I guess only him will need a disguise, because me and you are just useless! And these two idiots are more useless than us!" Yukio pointed to Shuichi and Takafumi.

"Eh... Akechi, you okay with disguises? Do you agree with me?"

Akechi nodded.

"Right, let's go shopping today!" Ren got up really quick, confident.

"Oy, oy! I don't agree with this and Shuichi and Takafumi didn't say a thing about it!"

"I approve this. Since you three have powers, I guess you all but me and Shuichi need disguises." Takafumi said as he adjusted his hair and Shuichi nodded.

"Nah—!" Yukio can't believe, it's four versus one! He lost. "Fuck you guys."

"So, Shuichi, Takafumi, can you guys wait here? We don't want you two to get in trouble if maybe... We see a demon." Ren asked them.

"Alrighty!" Shuichi answered happily.

So they went to the mall, where probably would have a store with costumes.
Wandering and wandering around in that mall, they finally found an interesting store.
A strange costumes store! And they entered in it.

Ren looking around, there are not strange costumes... They all are normal costumes, not strange ones.

"Welcome! The boys here need something specific?" A woman asked them, was the store attendant.

"Hm... We will look around here and take a look at these costumes..." Ren answered.

And the attendant smiled at them. "Alright, I will be here if you guys need something!"

"Okay guys, let's separate and look for a good costume for us." And they separated.

For some reason, Shuichi made a video call with Yukio... "What the fuck you need now, idiot?" Yukio just answered the call and started cursing.

"Whoa, whoa, Yukio! Come on, let me see what costume you'll buy, friendo! I'm good with costumes!"

"I won't believe in you. Sayonara."

"NO, NO PLEASE DON'T... DON'T! Just put the phone in your shirt pocket, yeah! I know you have it! I want to see, pleeeeeeeeease, Yuuukio-chaaan?"

"WHO YOU'RE CALLING -CHAN YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD?!"

"Ah, sorry! Sorry!!!"

"Hmph. I'll do it, but don't say stupid things alright? Just watch."

"Hai, hai!"

And Yukio put the phone in his shirt pocket, his friend is watching everything.

Ren is looking at some costumes and there ones like... B*tman, or W*nder w*man and even Superm*n.