VII. Codenames and visiting the Other World.

Days after what happened before, about Anbus, Ren and Akechi are in the club, waiting for Yukio, he said he would go there today. Waiting and waiting, Akechi is using his phone, and seems to be focused on it and Ren is not good at conversations so... They are waiting for their friend to appear.

A time passed, Yukio appeared, kicking the club's door. "Yo, pieces of shit."

"So you're finally here, Hasegawa. I wanted to discuss a thing." Ren got up.

"A thing, huh? Whaddya want to say?"

"Since we are going to use disguises in the Other World, why not using nicknames? Better, codenames? That's a good idea, is not it?"

"Oh c'mon, codenames? Whatta fuck, Kurusu, really, we need it?"

Akechi nodded.

"You see, Akechi nodded so, it's a yes, and two versus one you can't win."

"Dammit. For real, what fucking codenames we should use?"

"Based on Akechi's power, I'd say... Chains." Ren suggested.

"Pffft, what about Prince? Look at his costume." Yukio's laughing a bit.

"Chains, because of his power."

"Prince." Yukio is with a serious face.

"Chains." Ren is with a serious face.

"P R I N C E" Yukio is angry

"C H A I N S" Ren is angry

They're staring at each other, with angry faces.

"G-Guys..." Akechi is giggling a bit and looking at them.

"WHAT?" Both said at the same time at him.

"E-Eh... Chains?" Akechi said.

"Yahoow! I won! Take that, Yukio!"

"Don't call me by my first name, Kurusu!!!!!! I will kill you!!!!"

"Ahahahah! We need a codename for you now, what about, hmm... Mister No Treasure Awakened?"

"Shut up!!"

And Akechi lifted a hand. "..."

"Oh, Akechi? Wanna suggest a codename for him?"

"Shooter?"

"Shooter? Just because he can shoot energy with his finger? Well..."

"Good enough, I'll take it."

But suddenly the door that was closed now, opened... It's Shuichi, oh, he again... I mean, is there a chapter that he will not appear? Every chapter, he's in it!

"What about Delinquent? It's good, isn't?"

"Hahahahah, Delinquent, seems awesome, at least for Hasegawa!" Ren agrees with Shuichi.

Akechi chuckled.

"Getta hell out of here, Shuit!!" And well... Yukio is emanating an aura, he seems really angry.

"A-Ah!! But, the two agreed with me, I can see in their—"

". . ." Yukio looked at Shuichi and his face scared the poor boy.

"S-Sure, sure!!!" And Shuichi disappeared from the door.

"Okay, so I'm Shooter, Masayoshi is Chains, and ya, Kurusu?" He is still with that face from before.

"W-Whoa, calm down, Hasegawa... Well, what about Hell Flames? Just like my Treasure's name." Ren seems confident.

"Nope, it won't fit on ya... What about The Strange?" Yukio smirked.