IX. The Big Blue - Part 2「Final」

Looking to that big thing, if they run to a roof, they can attack it directly on the head... And so Lethal Blade had this idea.

"C'mon if y'all wanna destroy this Big Blue, let's go to a terrace of a building."

"You mean this building on our side?" Strange asked.

"Yes, I will not let this big thing go to the human world." She answered.

"Okay, guys, let's go!" And after saying it, The Strange, Chains, Delinquent and the girls ran to the building, no time for elevator, on the stairs will be easier!

Running as fast as they can, they reached the rooftop in time.

"So what we'll do?" Delinquent asked her.

"Can you charge your laser shot?"

"I never tried, but I guess I can."

"So do it.
Chains, it's not paying attention to us, it's on its back, so after Delinquent shooting at its head, be sure you can use your chains to hang him.
The Strange, can you combine your fire with Delinquent's laser shot?"

Akechi nodded as he prepared his chains mentally.

"I am sure I can." The Strange approaches Delinquent. "But don't complain, Delinquent, we need to work together or we won't kill it!"

"I KNOW, Now SHUT THE FUCK UP and let me CONCENTRATE ON THIS!" He's focusing all of his energy on the tip of his forefinger.

"Sure, sure." At Delinquent's side, he started charging his fire.

"Fragile, you... You just help them if they get injured; your powers of healing are incredible. I will jump onto his neck and kill him!"

But something happened... We can hear Delinquent complaining.

"Oi, oi, why you did this, The Strange?!"

"I thought... I thought you were holding your shot!"

"What... Why are you two arguing?" Lethal Blade asked.

"L-Lethal Blade, look!" Fragile saw something... Going to the Big Blue's neck.

And she turned to the Big Blue again to see what's going on and... What?! The shot that Delinquent was holding is on fire and going to that thing's head! We have a problem, a big problem! Due to Delinquent's stupidity, they are in danger! The shot arrived... And it irritated the Big Blue! Its neck is on fire! Screaming and falling on its back on all the buildings around it!

Chains looked back and saw Delinquent and The Strange having a 'little' fight, but suddenly... The roof of the building was destroyed. "-?!" And he saw that Big Blue was on fire and struggling against it. As Chains saw he's falling, he needs to do something! The same thing goes to Fragile, she's falling too! "Fragile!" He shouted.

And she looked at him, on top of one of the wreckage of the roof as it falls. "C-Chains!"

Then he used the chains he created before that were supposed to be for Big Blue, he used to help her. Catching her and using another chain to hold on in an open window of the building.

It seems the others did not fall, this is good news. So he managed to enter in the building and still holding her, taking her into the same place as him, so he asked: "Y-You're okay?" He said softly.

And she hugged him once again. "T-Thank you, thank you, Chains!! If it were not for you, again, I would die!" Hugging him tightly and almost crying.

"W-Welcome..." He answered softly, hugging her back and patting her head.

Meanwhile, at the rooftop again, the part that wasn't destroyed, Lethal Blade didn't believe in what she saw... What the heck was this?! She's worried about Fragile as The Strange is worried about Chains! "Fr... Fragile... Fragile!!" She shouted... And now she looks really angry. "You two, to the same thing you both did before, I'm going to kill it! I'm killing that Big Blue now!"