16 - Hope

We appeared with a flash of red light on the bottom floor of Siyeon's parents' house. Siyeon didn't waste any time materialising the heavy black book bound in chains and a skull-shaped lock. There was a wild, frantic look in her eyes. All of her work had been leading up to this.

She jammed the key into the lock.

Turned it.

The lock opened with a click, and the chains fell free.

Siyeon gasped, her eyes wide. "Look, Bora, look! I did it! I unlocked it!" she crowed, a gleeful grin on her face.

The outburst was so sudden and quite frankly adorable that I burst out giggling. "Yes, you did!"

Siyeon started laughing with me. "And I couldn't have done it without you, Bora!"

She grabbed my head and planted a kiss on my lips. But she didn't stop there. She kept on kissing and kissing until her red lipstick was all over my face.

I smiled at her, bemused at the sudden display of affection. Not that I minded. Not even a little bit. "I'm glad I could help. You can see your parents again, Siyeon!"

"I know!" she squealed. She raced behind the desk and opened the book to the first page. A blank exercise book and pen flew through the air towards her. Her glasses case followed suit. She opened it, taking out thin, metal-framed glasses.

I blinked at the sight of her. Siyeon, wearing a suit and nerdy glasses, behind a desk piled with books. She acted like such a cool girl, a wild child, that this prim and proper Siyeon...I went to her desk and sat on the side of it, the hem of my already short, tight dress hiking up my thighs even more.

Siyeon didn't notice at all. I may as well have not been there. I cleared my throat loudly. Siyeon looked up.

"Excuse me, miss," I said, "I must claim my reward."

Siyeon blinked. "What do you mean?"

"You have plenty of time to examine that," I gestured vaguely at the now-unlocked book. "Right here, right now, you're time is mine."

Siyeon leaned forward, propping her chin on her hands. "Oh, is that so?"

I leaned forward too, gazing directly into her soft, brown eyes. "Yes." I grabbed her tie. Her eyes went wide. "It is."

I yanked her forward by the tie and pressed her lips to mine. Her eyes were wide as she flailed for a moment, before she settled into it. From the get-go this kiss was more passionate than our first. All thoughts of air were ignored as we breathed each other in. Our mouths moved in perfect harmony. I slid my hand behind her neck and pulled her in closer, deepening the kiss. I wanted more. I wanted it all. She moaned into my mouth. My heart leapt.

And then, suddenly, I pulled away. Siyeon jerked forward, trying to continue the kiss. But she was too slow. My eyes roamed up and down her body. Her face was completely flushed, her brown eyes dark and half-lidded. Her mouth was half open, her breath coming quick and deep. Her now-dishevelled tie rested on her heaving chest. She licked her lips. She wanted more.

Siyeon stood up. I smirked at her. "I've got a lot more where that came from," I purred.

But she smirked back in that dangerous way of hers. "I'm counting on it."

An invisible force held me fast where I stood. Siyeon prowled closer. I was trapped in her gaze, helpless, defenceless.

And I liked it.

Gentle hands caressed my face. Siyeon began kissing my neck. An involuntary moan escaped my throat. This woman knew what she was doing. Ever so gently, she pulled me down and laid me down on the ground on my back. Siyeon was pressing herself on top of me, one knee on either side. She was kissing my neck all the while, flitting her tongue against the most sensitive areas. She even bit me a few times. Each bite elicited a loud moan from me without fail.

While she did that, her hands began to roam. Over my shoulders. Down my arms. Onto my legs. Up my thighs. Over my hips. Up my stomach. Slowly. Very slowly, like honey pouring over me.

"Do it, Siyeon," I said.

"Beg for it."

"Please, Siyeon. I beg you."

Siyeon grinned into my neck. She gently kissed me behind my jaw. "One more time," she murmured.

"I need you," I breathed.

Only then did Siyeon oblige. Her hands moved up. On my chest.

She bit my neck, and began to massage.

I let out the loudest moan yet. I had never felt anything like this. She was on me. All over me. Her kiss, her touch, sending waves of pleasure that reverberated through my entire body. I let out a little moan with each breath. I arched my back, pressing my chest into her hands. I angled my head away, giving her greater access to my neck. I was held down by her magic, pinned under her body. I was helpless. And I didn't want to help it. I was hers, all hers. It was exactly what I wanted to be.

I rode those waves of pleasure into the darkest corners of the night. And as I settled into my bed back home, I turned my mind back to that experience and put my hand down my pants, desperate to relive every second all over again.