Chapter 1

"Move Bitch!" Cloe aka the school slut shouted in my ear. 

She pushed me back, I let go of my notebooks and papers to save my face from falling flat on the ground. My glasses fell off and Kayla, Cloe's best friend, kicked them out of my reach. My papers were scattered everywhere.

Yep, that's my life since day 1 of high school. I'm Anna, a typical nerd, who doesn't like talking to anyone. Not because I'm anti-social, but because I know whoever I talk with will ridicule me.

Cloe with her 2 best friends; Kayla and Yuna, her devotees, strutted down the hallway while intentionally stepping on my papers. 

Cloe was the typical high school mean girl, shoulder length blond hair with beach curls. Perfect tan skin, blue eyes and straight thin body, of course, that was before her recent breast enlargement surgery. She was a Lifesize barbie. 

Kayla used to be my best friend. She had very beautiful dark skin that was smooth, and always glowing. Dark brown hair that were always styled with perfection, twists, tight buns, or cornrow braids. She had hazel eyes, a perfect hourglass figure. 

Yuna on the other hand was extremely pale with straight jet-black hair cut right below her ears. She had dark brown eyes and a very petite straight body figure. She was only in Cloe's Clique because of her rich status. Her parents were barely home so any parties Cloe needed to host were done at her house.

First day back and you can already see quite some changes in people's appearances. Girls growing out of their adolescences to womanhood; growing bosoms, hips, butts, etc. Everyone was growing in the right places. I grew too but not by a lot like all the other girls. I just went from a B cup to a C but maybe I just got a bit fatter because my clothes started to get a big tight on me. 

I had shoulder-length dark brown wavy hair. A fair skin complexion with blue-gray eyes. I had dimples when I smiled. However, no one in school knows as I never smiled here.  

I hated this school, my best friend left me for the school's "popular" girl clique. I was harassed and abused daily by everybody. But the worse abuse came from my main bully, Kyle. On my first day in high school, I picked the wrong fight with the wrong guy.

Flashback

Shit, even though I came half an hour early to school I still can't locate my locker! This high school is twice the size of my middle school! Only 10 minutes left and if I don't find my locker, I might just have to carry everything with me to first period. I was manically pacing the hallways staring at all the locker numbers.

245D! that means my locker 250D is only 5 lockers down! Finally! When I looked up, I saw 5 guys leaning against the lockers where mine should be. They were all extremely handsome! I was contemplating on either waiting until they moved or asking them to move. The first bell rang, which gives me exactly 5 minutes to put away my belongings in the locker, and rush to class which is on the other end of the long hallway. 

The guy leaning right against my locker had jet black side swept hair, piercing green eyes, and he wore a black sweatshirt with black pants. He was so dreamy. Shit, get your act together Anna. 

They are still talking and joking with each other. By the looks of it they have no intention to move anytime soon. I inhale a big breath, then slowly let it go preparing myself to confront them.

"Um, ex-excuse me, m-my locker is behind you." I said

"look who we have here? First day of school and our first present has arrived!" the guy standing closest to me said. He had short dirty blond hair with light blue eyes and a tan skin. Who is this hyper first thing in the morning?