Chapter 2

I turned around and there he was, standing a few meters behind me, arms crossed, leaning against the wall.

Have you heard of the 2 options that are always presented in dangerous situations; fight or flight? Well in my case it's either suffer his torment or flight. I knew he was a few meters far.... the stairs were a few steps away. So logically, I thought I could escape him like always.

I took the stairs and ran down because running up would be hard for me but easy for him.

Sure enough, I heard pounding of heavy footsteps behind me.

My usual safe spot has always been the library, but this time it was too far so I ran into the ladies washroom. The furthest stall's door was open, so I made my way towards it.

Before I could reach the door, my arm was grabbed harshly and I was pinned to the wall opposite the stall.

I looked into his eyes, so green like the forest...but his pupils were constricted. He was furious. One thing I learned over the past years was that the punishment that came after my escape attempt was always worse. Yet my stupid mind always reacts before it thinks! Stupid Stupid Stupid I was mentally slapping myself.

"You really thought you can escape me?" His grip on me tightened. He turned his ahead to the side and shouted at the girls watching us with amusement. "GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"I.... I..." what was I to say? I was beyond scared, I know I'm in a lot of trouble. Ever since this year started, I was able to successfully avoid him, thus avoiding his torment. However, when he did show up, he would treat me worse then trash.

"Speak up!" he yelled. My arms were hurting now, so I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes shut to ease my pain without screaming.

"Open your eyes when I'm talking to you!"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him looking down at my lips. I needed to say something, anything before he gets angrier. "You're.....hurting....me...." Tears started to flood my eyes, my lips started to tremble. I hate pain, it's the only memory I would ever have of my high school years.

Miraculously his grip loosened. Loosened? Is god finally listening to my prayers?

I waited for him to say something. He just stared straight into my eyes, then he looked down at my lips.

"Dammit" he whispered to himself. He let go of me completely and backed away.

What kind of miracle is this? I have been blessed!!

I spoke too soon....Because the next second my phone beeped....shit.

Kyle grabbed me phone from my hands and looked at the notification on the front screen. His vein started to bulge from his temple. Kyle made sure throughout the years no one befriends me.

"Who the fuck is this? Is the person in this school??" he held the phone to my face.

Reese's Pieces <3 : Sending lots of hugs and kisses back! TTYL :*

I was speechless. Think stupid brain think!

"No! no no he isn't from here he-"

"So it's a he, huh?" He licked his bottom lip and bit it. Note: not the sensual lick and bite, but the lick and bite a guy does when planning something murderous.

He slammed my phone hard on the ground and I covered my mouth from the scream that just escaped from me.

He picked up the shattered phone from the floor and started opening the stalls looking for something. Upon opening one he smirked and went in, after a few seconds I heard a splash. He tossed my phone in the TOILET!