Chapter 1

Ezra's pov
Since Sabine and ahsoka saved me I was mostly meditating in the force and hopingthat I can find kanan too help me still but I just can't find him, I got up as I walked too the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror I have beard, I know sabine doesn't like it so I shaved my beard as I smiled. Ezra walked too Sabine's bedroom as he saw her painting something. What are you painting of Sabine? Said Ezra.

Sabine's pov
I didn't know Ezra was here in my room, I moved Ezra out of my bedroom as I closed the door, Ezra! Said Sabine, sabine I just wanted too say thank you for saving me said Ezra, your welcome Ezra but please next time knock on my bedroom door (they still live in the ghost) I will said Ezra as he walked away and want too talk too ahsoka. I opened my bedroom door and closed it, oh god I hope he didn't see the painting I was working on, it was me and Ezra kissing in the sunlight on lothal Ezra's home planet, ohh ezzy I missed you so much said Sabine to herself as she heard a voice calling her, Sabine...come...to...me, said the voice, wait what? Said Sabine as she walked out of the ghost as she saw the white loth-wolf looking at her, you again? why are you doing here? Said Sabine as the white loth-wolf layed down and said "come...on...my...back" okay said Sabine as she did, the white loth-wolf ran away from the ghost as Sabine was holding on.

Later as the white loth-wolf took Sabine too a cave.

Why did you bring me here for? Said Sabine, the white loth-wolf looked at the cave, what's in there? Said Sabine, the white loth-wolf pushed her in as the cave closed behind her, ahh! I hate that white loth-wolf said Sabine to herself as she got up as she turned on a flashlight and continued too walk in the cave as she heard a voice, lost you are? Said the voice, wait who said that? Said Sabine as lights turned on as Sabine could see better, hmm don't know where you are? Said the voice, no I don't but show yourself? Said Sabine as the person walked up too sabine as she said your little, hmm little I am said yoda, yes but who are you? Said Sabine, kanan and Ezra didn't talk about me hmm? Said yoda, your master yoda said Sabine, yes said yoda, but can you tell me why I'm here? Said Sabine, you are here because your a Jedi said kanan as his  force ghost walked to sabine and yoda, I'm a Jedi? I can't be! It's impossible said Sabine, hmm don't believe kanan said yoda, I can't believe kanan just said I'm a Jedi said Sabine, you are sabine said kanan, but why and how? Said Sabine, when you found Ezra the force called your name said kanan, that's why I've been acting strange said Sabine, come with me said kanan as Sabine followed kanan and said if I'm a Jedi how am I going to get my own lightsaber? Said Sabine, you have too go through tests said kanan, why do I need  tests? To see if your a Jedi or not said kanan, a door opened as kanan said go in there, (like Ezra did in season 1) Okay said Sabine as she walked through the door as it closed itself behind Sabine, NO! Not again said Sabine, SABINE WHERE ARE YOU!? Said a voice, EZZY! Said Sabine as she ran to find Ezra, SABINE WHERE ARE YOU!? IM HERE said Sabine, Ezra grabbed Sabine's hand and said just follow me, ok said Sabine as Ezra let his hand off Sabine's hand as they ran in the cave together too find a way out together but heard a lightsaber turn on as it was red and they heard breathing as they both knew who it was Vader! SABINE! Behind me know! Said Ezra as he turned on his green lightsaber as Vader walked too Ezra as they both fight against each other, watched Ezra fighting against each other, I was scared as I watched them fight then Vader cut Ezra's right hand off as his lightsaber fell on the ground as Ezra fell on he's knees as Vader stabbed Ezra in his chest killing ezra, EZRA! NOOO! Said Sabine as she was crying as she opened her eyes too see Ezra's lightsaber on the ground even his hand holding the lightsaber still, I grabbed Ezra's lightsaber as I got on my feet and said too Vader, YOUR GOING TOO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID! Said Sabine as she tried to turn on Ezra's lightsaber but it didn't work, looks like your not meant to be a Jedi said Vader as Sabine fell off the ground and into the ghost as she heard crying, I walked where I heard crying as it was Ezra in the common room as he was talking too Hera and he said why can't she love me like I do hera? Said Ezra, it's a girls thing what they do Ezra but she will tell you how she feels about you said Hera, but why if she doesn't said Ezra, she will in time said hera, I remember that day that Ezra asked me out for a date but I just laughed at him and said no, I can't believe how badly I hurt his feelings about me said Sabine to herself. Then she heard Vader saying you didn't love him that's why he hates you, no he doesn't said Sabine, he will kill you for what you did and will join the dark side of the force said Vader, NO! HE WONT! Said Sabine, Vader turned on his lightsaber and put it to Sabine's neck and said you will never be a Jedi, Sabine closed her eyes and said I'm not afraid of you as Vader was going to kill her but he disappeared, I fell down on the ground and heard the voice again saying Good good said yoda, why is this happening too me? Said Sabine, yoda giggled and said Jedi you are, you said that before said Sabine, take this said kanan as it was a purple crystal, is that I think it is? A Jedi crystal? Yes Sabine said kanan go back to Ezra and tell him all what happened here said kanan, but who would be my Jedi master? Said Sabine, Ezra will be said kanan, really? Ezzy? Yes now go back too the ghost and too Ezra said kanan as the white loth-wolf took Sabine back too the ghost.

I hope you guys like this new book. Tell me how you like it.
And remember the force will always be with you. Mammal out!