Ch 1. Not a bad day

Warning, this fanfic is discontinued.

Izumi's POV until changed

This world was unfair, disgusting.
I learned that at a very young age, so did Izuku, but he forgave the world. Why would he forgive such a terrible world. Why would he forgive something that would never accept him.

He wanted to be a hero, but they just kick him down, trying to kill his dream. We both were quirkless, which was rare these days. Our father left us behind, right when he found out we're quirkless. Leaving our poor mother to fend for all of us.
She says that he just had to work, but she knows deep down that he was ashamed of us.

Me and Izuku were currently crossing the road. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping. The villain is rampaging. Wait...

A villain? This early in the morning. I stared blankly at the scene until Izuku decided he's just gonna run on ahead into danger. I groaned out loud and ran after him, why'd we have to analyze right now? By the time I was next to him Kamui Woods was using his finishing move.

Then, from absolutely out of nowhere, a giant woman kicked the villain in the face while yelling-

"Canyon Cannon!" The crowd was stunned.
I started to laugh loudly. I confused some surrounding bystanders, but the face of Kamui woods was priceless!

I took out my notebook, still giggling, and started to take notes. Too bad I didn't see the whole situation. Guess I'll have to borrow Izuku's notes when we get home.

Me and Izuku were equally skilled in note taking. Up to the point where we can spot each other's misinformation on a hero or villain. We did have our strengths and weaknesses when it came to note taking. I'm better at quirks, he was better at the personality's.

"Come on Izuku, were going to be late for school." I warned after I finished my notes. I was also better with speed. Not to brag or anything.

"Ok, ok. Just one more minute." He mumbled, jotting down a few more words. I sighed. I wonder why he was so stubborn when it came to note taking, he could just copy off me.
Oh well, at least he's happy with his work.

Time skip, in class

Me and Izuku had the same classes, which is a blessing and a curse. The blessing was that I got to watch over Izuku. The curse was none other than Katsuki Bakugou. An explosive blond that try's so hard to aggressively shove Izuku away from his dream. It was stupid and uncalled for.

How can a well known childhood friend turn on his own companion. Ever since he found out we were deemed quirkless, he has done nothing but ridicule us. I just wonder why he even does what he does.

I was currently sleeping on my desk. I had this strange ability were I could hear and understand what's happening whenever I'm asleep. It's a useful skill, considering I can still ace the test with ease. Or I was just really good at studying.

From what I can tell, the teacher was talking about our career choices, which wasn't really attention catching. Until he decided to shout-

"Who am I kidding, I know you all want to go to the hero course!" I lifted my head, eyes squinting from the blinding light. It was too early in the morning for this crap. He got the class too excited dammit.
They were shouting loudly as they showed off their quirks.

"Don't lump me with these extras!" Shouted Bakugou. Silencing the class.
I grumbled, he was gonna start bragging again. I went back to my nap, waiting for this meaningless day to be over. I stayed up all night watching my little pony, so I'm feeling a little grumpy.

"Oh Izuku, aren't you applying for UA too." The teacher said. My head bolted up. That f***ing idiot!

The class was silent for a moment. Then they burst out laughing. I facepalmed mentally as Izuku nervously looked around. He was trying to calm his classmates laughter, even though it was pointless.
Bakugou exploded Izuku's desk. Causing Izuku and his desk to fly into different directions. I rubbed my ears at the sudden explosion, deciding that I'll step into the conversation if it gets out of hand.