Ch 16. Order

Time skip, a couple days later

Izumi's POV until changed

My new quirks were simple and easy to use. I didn't need sleep so I'm able to work on it all day. I haven't mastered them, but I got the basics down. Color changer was simple enough to use, now I can disguise myself better with no drawbacks. I could even turn transparent. A little side trait of this quirk is that I can change the style of my hair, curly then straight, short then long. I could just change my hair and skin color.

Fusion is weird though. I only done it twice and I felt sort of... emptying. Drawbacks, I will always have a feeling of being empty or unfinished. So I always want to fuse with someone. The two times I fused with someone was with Eri. She doesn't have the same feeling of emptiness. Enhancement was simple enough, including shock absorption and super regeneration.

Eri and I were just playing dolls with each other. I sort of missed the feeling of being a child again.

"Izumi?" Called Eri.

"Hmm."

"Why was some of your memories blocked off from me when we were fused?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"That's just something that I don't want you to see." I said, putting down the doll. She tilted her head at this. I felt a tingling in the back of my head. It was reminder that my energy levels are low.

"I need to go to my chamber." I said. She nodded sadly. I left the room, walking back to the lab.

Once I got there I walked up to a giant cylinder, it had queen size mattress and a chair with a desk. I flicked a switch, which made the cylinder illuminate. This is my version of sleep. I have to stay in a very bright room to stock pile energy. But whenever I'm in a very bright area, my skin and hair always change back to white. Even my eyes turn white except the pupils.

I walked in and layer on the mattress, falling asleep almost immediately. Only darkness met my mind.

My neck tingled, an order?

Objective: pick up the chemicals and items listed from the infirmary and lab

My eyes opened quickly. My body just moved on its own. Walking like a robot around the lab. Putting chemicals and items in a large bag that looks like it can fit me. I wonder why they need this? It looked like I was done here since I started to walk to the infirmary. All I could do is watch as I moved, my limbs numb and stiff.

The halls were strangely quite, too quiet. I haven't passed anyone at all. I made it to the infirmary quickly and efficiently. I see people in there. They don't look familiar, at all. Only a couple of them, but they were injured badly. Someone was on the bed, I couldn't recognize him, he had too many bandages on him.

Wait why was the hero FatGum here? And why was he deflated?  I walked in like I didn't care. They're conversation was cut off as I just started to take chemicals and first aid items off the shelves. The list was getting closer and closer to being complete. Once I was done with the list, I could have control again.

"Uhh, Miss?" Asked FatGum. The brawler guy stopped him.

"Don't stop her yet. She'll attack you if you get in her way." He warned.

"Why?"

"You see how she moves like a robot, she was given an objective. And if you get in her way, her systems will go into aggressive mode." He said. I was almost done.

"Is She human?"

"She's a Nomu, we've been working on a certain project. We wanted to see if a quirkless person can accept a quirk without going crazy or brain dead." He said. My mind froze, even my controlled body fidgeted, but it still continued.