Ch 12. Slight change

Izumi's POV until changed

I was still in the girls washroom. Looking at my teeth and eyes very carefully. I didn't know what to do now. I thought for a moment. I knew Who I could ask for help.

I bolted out the door, a blur to my classmates. I stopped for a moment, spotting Izuku. I grabbed his arm and dragged him back to the girls washroom.

"Izumi! Where are you taking me?!" He Shouted before we entered the washroom. I let him go, he was covering his eyes and shaking.

"Izuku open your eyes, there's nothing bad to see in here." I said.

"Why did you have to take me in here!" He shouted. I grabbed his wrists and pried them off his face. His eyes were closed.

"Izuku open your eyes, it's important." I whispered. He cautiously opened his eyes. He gasped when he saw me grinning.

"So what do you think?" I Asked jokingly. He grabbed my face and felt my teeth then looked into my eyes.

"When did this happen?" He asked. He had his thinking face on. A slight pout on his face. He seemed to have forgotten he was in the girls bathroom.

"During the fight apparently, once I bit off Mirio's flesh I went into a slight change" I said, which triggered him to mumble. I started to mumble myself. It was like talking in our own language, still having a conversation.

While this was happening all the girls in class 1-A was watching us. They haven't noticed my appearance change.

"What are they doing here of all places?" Whispered Jirou. A moment of silence.

"I could get a closer look for you." Toru whispered. All of the girls agreed. Toru stripped naked and tiptoed to the twins.

She tried listening to their conversation, but it was hard to decipher.

"Maybe we should go to Recovery Girl." Izuku stated, breaking out of his trance.

"Yeah that's probably the best plan. Should I come clean with the classmates, or tell them later?" I asked. He thought for a moment.

"Tell them later, we have to see Recovery Girl first." He said with a serious look on his face. I sniffed and tensed. We weren't alone. I closed my eyes and sniffed more.

"Izumi what are you doing?" He asked. I bolted to a certain spot and tackled someone.
"Ahh!" Yelled Toru.

"It's rude to listen to others conversations." I said my voice cold. She shivered under me.

"W-well, Izuku is not supposed to be in here! It's the girls room." Izuku gasped behind me and covered his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed.

"Fine we'll leave, I needed to go anyway." I said in an annoyed tone. I let her go and grabbed Izuku's arm and dragged him away. The girls were scattering away as I left the washroom with Izuku.

"Were out you know." I said. He opened his eyes and sighed with relief.

"Come on we are going to this Recovery Girl." I said.

We made it to the nurses office. I was currently sitting on a hospital bed as Recovery Girl examined me.

"So this happened earlier today?" She asked. I nodded.

"Do you have an idea of why this is happening?" She asked. I thought for a moment.
"Maybe I'm mutating." I stated. She thought for a moment.

"I'm still waiting on the test results, so we'll never know for sure until then." She said. I pouted, I wanted to sleep.