18. New info

Izumi's POV until changed

"Hey kacchan?" Said a small girl. She had emerald eyes and dark green, curly hair with freckles on her cheeks.

"What is it?" A boy with blonde, spiky hair and ruby colored eyes asked.

"We're gonna stay friends right? No matter what my quirk is." The girl asked with a close eyed smile.

"Well duh, why wouldn't I be?" The boy said while rolling his eyes.

What is this? Is this a memory?

"Cool! What about Izuku?" She asked.

"Same for Deku." The boy said with a grin.

Liar, you fucking liar.

"Yay! Wanna play hero then?" The girl asked with a bright smile.

"Heck yeah!"

I don't want to see this.

"Help me!" The girl said with a giggle. The boy burst through the door.

"I am Here!" The boy exclaimed.

"My hero!" The girl exclaimed while giggling uncontrollably.

Why, why do I have to remember this?

The scene faded and a new one appeared.

"Hey, Kacchan *sniffle I have something to tell you." The girl said. Tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What is it? Why are you crying?" The boy asked.

"I-I don't have a quirk, the doctor said I couldn't get one." The girl said while wiping at her eyes.

You promised you asshole.

The boy was quiet, he said nothing.

"Kac—"

"Don't call me that." The boy said. Cutting her off. The girl looked shocked.

"Wha—"

"In fact, don't even come near me. Same for that useless Deku." He said as he glared at her. The girls emerald eyes widened and her lip started to quiver.

You promised! Why did you break it?

"Kac— I mean Bakugou. Why are you saying this? I thought we are friends." The girl asked, her eyes filled with heartbreak.

"Ha! Like I'll be friends with a quirkless loser."

I hate you Bakugou. But I always find a way to forgive you.

The scene moved onto another. But what was confusing was the fact that this was a unfamiliar memory.

"Hi dad!" Exclaimed the girl. Her eyes once more hopeful. The man chuckled.

"What is it?" He asked with a smile, kneeling before her.

"I think I have a quirk!" The girl exclaimed.

Wait, I don't remember this. Wait, why does dad look. . . Different from when I remember him. He was supposed to have curly hair. His hair is white too. In my memory it was green like me and Izuku. What was weirder was the fact that his eyes were a pure white. Only his pupils and irises were visible. Like mine now.

"Really? Show me." The man said. The girl pouted.

"I don't think I can. I can see weird things swirl in people. Like paint in water, but glowing! The swirls even come to me and it goes into my skin. It kinda tickles." The girl said while thinking.