Ch 15. Find Each Other

Izumi's POV until changed
I just stood there as I watched Izuku ask Eri questions. I soon noticed that Mirio was by him in a hero costume, Izuku also had a costume on. Are they having an Intership?
Mirio noticed me.

"Miss, do you know this girl." He asked in a worried tone, he still had a smile on his face. I wonder how he does it. I snapped out of it, We had to run. I nodded. Eri turned back, her eyes widened at me. I just gave her a pleading look, showing I was on her side.
I tried to make my voice sound slightly different.

"Yes, she's my daughter. We really were in a hurry to get somewhere." I said in a embarrassed tone. They seem to relax a bit. I sensed someone behind me, my heart fell. I was too late. Eri's eyes grew fearful, she started to shake. I felt my skin grow cold, the hairs on my neck raised. My face was starting to grow more and more fearful.

Izuku And Mirio noticed this.

"Error, Eri. Why did you suddenly run off? I thought I lost you for a minute." His voice was cold. The itching was starting on my neck. My hands started to fidget.

He grabbed my hand tightly.

"Come on Eri, it's time to go home." He said. She held on to Izuku tighter, she whispered something inaudible. Izuku seemed to have been deeply affected by whatever she whispered. He looked up at me and OverHaul with determination in his eyes. He was staring OverHaul straight in the eyes.

"What are you doing to these girls?" He asked seriously. I froze, my eyes started to widen.

"What I Do is none of your business." He said coldly. He let go of my hand and started to take off his gloves. I turned towards Eri quickly. She was already hugging me. I started to feel warm again. I smiled unintentionally, it was just warm. I hugged back, forgetting everything for a second. She pulled away and grabbed me and OverHauls hand. Bringing me back into reality.

She's a great actor, but she didn't hide her dread well. My face fell. We started to walk away, I looked back at Izuku and Mirio. They looked stunned and confused. I smiled warmly and waved back at them, I soon mouthed 'help us'.

We were back at the base, walking in the tunnels. We were silent the whole way, me and Eri couldn't think straight. OverHaul was just silent the whole way, his face dark. He dropped off Eri at the lab for her daily blood harvest. Once we were alone, he turned towards me.

"So did you plan this." He asked. I shook my head.

"No, she just wanted to go on a walk." I said coldly.

"So why did you run after her." He asked. I snorted.

"Why wouldn't I." I said. He thought for a moment.

"Why did you freeze once you saw your brother?" He asked. I froze, how did he know about that. Was it because we resembled each other. Or did he look into my background. I kept my composure.

"I have my reasons." I said looking to the side. He scoffed.

"So were you thinking of running away?" He asked coldly, sending out killing intent. I laughed.

"What do you think, I knew I'd die in the process. But I only wanted Eri to be happy and live a normal life. She can't stay here all her life, or live like this. Toys won't give her the satisfaction of meeting kids her age. Eating ice cream, playing with her friends. Being loved by her parents..." I smiled sadly at the thought. He only chuckled at that.

"Never knew you would show any weakness in front of me." He said. I knew he was smiling under his mask. He thinks he won. I looked him in the eye.

"Everyone has a weakness." I said, my eyes narrowing.

"I'm only human." I stated. He laughed at that.

"Your not human anymore, or not fully. Your less human everyday, the reason I agreed on that walk was because you weren't going to enjoy the outside anymore." He said, a sadistic glint in his eyes. I laughed.

"Are you feeling pity for me." I said smirking.

"You could say that." He said. He took out a small device with a keyboard and a small screen. He typed a few things. I felt something tingly in my brain. My hands went above my head. Then I did the splits effortlessly. Well except the pain. My limbs felt numb but stiff.

"As you can see, I am able to control you like a remote controlled toy." He said with a bored tone. He typed once more. I stood up swiftly.

"Umm. This feels weird." I said, smiling nervously. He chuckled.

"Why did it have to be splits though, that hurt man." I whined.

"Guess your getting rusty." He said. I sighed.

"Great, you can control me, now what." I said, clearly annoyed.

"You need to start training again, with your quirks. Nomu's never learned anything other than protecting and fighting. It's all just programmed. So we can't give them quirks that they have to mentally control." He said. I jumped up and down.

"So you gave me a quirk, is it more than one. Is it-"

"Let me finish." He said. He cut me off! Well I guess I cut him off as well.

"We gave you a total of 5 quirks." He stated. Wow that many! I'm too excited for this.

"I'll just give you a list, I don't feel like telling you." He typed something in the device. My brain made a ding sound. That's weird. Wait I know my quirks now. That's even weirder. I like it, even if I don't fully have control of my actions.

Quirks: Shock Absorption, Super Regeneration, Color changer, Enhancement, Fusion.

I don't understand the last three.

"What does it mean by fusion?" I Asked.

"You can just fuse with people." He said boredly.

"Ok ok." I said calmly. Then realization struck.

"What! That's so cool, what does Enhancement do." I Asked excitedly.

"You can enhance your own and other quirks." He said. I jumped up and down. This was so exciting.

"Color changer?" I smiled widely.

"You can change the color of your body." That sounded underwhelming. It's still useful though. I closed my eyes for a moment and thought of what I used to look like. My skin felt a little tingly, even my hair. I opened them and I saw that I was back to normal.

"Good as new." I said cheerfully. He sighed.

"Never go out like that, people will recognize you." He said. I just nodded, not quite listening. I was too excited.

"Wait which quirk is originally mine?" I asked, He once said he helped me develop my quirk.

"We actually couldn't activate any quirk, it's like you never had one to develop. I originally thought your disease was dormant, but turns out you just didn't catch the disease." He said with a confused expression. That's weird, and suspicious.

"I'm not sure if I should thank or strangle you for this." I said, smiling nervously. I thought for a moment.

"Well I never asked for this, and I kind of rejected All For One's offer for a quirk." I said, playing with the colors on my hand. Trippy.

"Why would you do that?" He asked, clearly confused. I giggled.

"I just didn't feel like it." I said looking up at him.

"To much work." I said, smirking . He laughed.

"Your too much." He said. He laughed more. Wait, was he happy? Didn't know he had feelings. I just frowned.

"What's with that face?" He asked in his usual bored tone. Was that all in my head?

"Nothing."

Nothing to say
Bye bye!