Ch 14. Sure, Why Not

Izuku's POV
I couldn't focus anymore. Sure I'm working on my internship right now but I can't focus at all. Izumi was missing for days now. She wrote a note saying she's running away. That was unlike her, and it wasn't even her handwriting. When I told this to the teachers, they didn't seem to listen.

They just thought she went back to villain life. Why did they have so little trust in her. Why don't they care.

Would they even care if she was suffering right now.

Izumi's POV until changed

It was getting harder to move on my own. It hurt to breath, my nails were stubs from clawing at my neck. I even tried to use the knife I had to take out whatever was In my neck. But it looked like they gave me shock absorption too. To bad it didn't work for the thing in my neck.

No one was in the room, OverHaul left for me to get a break. I slowly got up, trying not to hiss in pain as I got up. I was leaning on the wall as I walked. I needed to get out of here, but I have to take this chip out. I tried the door. Haha he left the door unlocked, he was probably waiting for me to leave this room.

I walked out, but I stumbled and fell on my hands and knees. My muscles felt like jello. Why does this have to happen to me.

I heard soft footsteps stop next to me. I turned and saw Eri. A little girl with white hair and red eyes. Her arms and legs were covered in bandages, she was wearing a worn out white dress.

She looked at me with worry.

"Hey Eri *cough long time no see." I said my voice scratchy. Her eyes widened. After a moment her eyes filled with tears. She hugged me tightly, like I was going to disappear.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, I didn't want to do this to you!" She was sobbing. I petted her hair, trying to comfort her.

"It isn't your *cough fault. It's that bird face." I said in the best cheery tone I can handle. She giggled.

"I missed you so much!" She said still hugging me tightly. She let me go, she was smiling. I smiled at her.

"Wow you've *cough grown so much since the *cough last time I saw you." I said excitedly. She jumped up and down.

"I know! I feel all grown up compared to then." I laughed but that just turned into a coughing fit. She freaked out and tried her quirk on me.

I felt so much better, my breathing felt normal, my neck felt better, my muscles felt like I slept just the right amount.

I hugged her.

"Thank you so much." I said quietly to her.

"What a heart warming moment, you'd do great as a mother." OverHaul said. Eri clung onto me tighter. I stood up with Eri in my arms. I didn't glare at him, I just kept on a blank face. Not insulting or showing any weakness.

"Funny." I said emotionlessly. His eyes narrowed.

"What are you doing out of your room Eri?" He asked boredly. Eri started to shake and hyperventilate. She buried her head in my shoulder. I petted her hair to calm her down. It worked a little but not enough. Time to activate teacher mode.

"Don't show any weakness, but be smart with your choice of words." I whispered softly. She shook less.

"I can't do that." She whispered, almost inaudible.

"You can't if you give up hope, that just means he won." I whispered back. She seemed to have calmed down, but still shook slightly.

"We don't have all day Eri." He said in an irritated voice.