- 9 -

Once Chanyeol arrived at his house, he pulled out his phone to read the message from Soojin. He quickly added her number to his contacts.

Soojin: Hey, it's Soojin. Are you off work now?

Chanyeol: Yeah, I just got home. I also finally got Kyungsoo to as
admit that he likes Jun-Oh.

Soojin: And Jun-Oh admitted to liking Kyungsoo, so what's the hold up with these two? They both like each other.

Chanyeol: I don't know, but I'm starting to get a little frustrated with them.

Soojin: Dude, I know right?

Chanyeol: When this festival comes to town, we are going to make things work. We have to.

Soojin: I mean, they're going to have to talk then if we make Jun-Oh end up at every booth Kyungsoo is at.

Chanyeol: Have you asked Jun-Oh about the festival yet and if she can go?

Soojin: No, I haven't. I'll ask her about it tomorrow. We have five more days until it happens.

Chanyeol: That is true.
Chanyeol: By the way, what did you save me as in your phone?

Soojin: ... Why?

Chanyeol: I wondered if you put people in with nicknames or not because if you don't give people nicknames as their contact name, I don't think we can be friends.

Soojin: ... Your name is Sasquatch???

Chanyeol: LMAO is that a stab at my PERFECT height?

Soojin: Yeah, you're kind of like a tree.

Chanyeol: I feel offended.

Soojin: Well, what do you want your name to be?

Chanyeol: Call me baby ;)

Soojin read his text a couple times before actually being able to process it. Despite her pounding heart, she covered it up by sending a meme.

Soojin:

Chanyeol: It's a joke, take a joke, calm down

Soojin: I was about to run myself over to you and give you a little common sense.

Chanyeol: Oh come on, it was smooth. You have to admit.

Soojin: Whatever floats your boat, but I know sandpaper smoother than you.

Chanyeol: ouch

Soojin: Anyway, weren't you going to make a group chat?

Chanyeol: Yeah, I guess. Hold on.

   Chanyeol exited their messages and went to create a new one with everyone included.

CHANYEOL HAS CREATED A NEW GROUP CHAT:
'Hi, Welcome to Chili's'

Chanyeol: Everyone type your names

- : Soojin

- : your queen

Chanyeol: I said 'your names.'

- : Fine (¬_¬) Lay

- : Sehun

- : Zhilan

- : Chen

- : Baekhyun, um what's with this group chat??

Chanyeol: Oh, I didn't mean to add you.

Baekhyun: wHY AM I NOT INCLUDED? ;-;

Chanyeol: I accidentally added Suho and Kai too smh.

Soojin: How did you accidentally add three people that weren't included in our earlier conversation?

- : Kai. I'm confused.

Chanyeol: we're setting Kyungsoo up with a girl

Baekhyun: uwu

Kai: Oh god.

Chen: Tell them the plan so they can help out when it comes time for the festival.

Soojin: Jun-Oh accidentally threw away Kyungsoo's number that was written on her cup and is embarrassed because she believes he thinks she's ignoring him. So we're trying to get them to talk about it, but both of them are being super stubborn.

Lay: I ship.

Baekhyun: ^^^

Chanyeol: At the festival, we're going to get Jun-Oh to go to all the booths Kyungsoo is at when it's his time slots. Then, we're going to seat them next to each other for the fireworks. They'll have to acknowledge each other then plus it'll be a romantic setting.

Baekhyun:

Baekhyun: I'm soft for this

Lay: Sister, sAME.

Baekhyun: OMG A FELLOW SISTER!

Lay: S I S T E R

Chen: o.o

- : Why am I being spammed by a group chat called 'Hi, Welcome to Chili's'???

Chanyeol: Suho, please don't make us explain again, just scroll up and read our plan.

Soojin: This is getting wild.

Chanyeol: smh