- 22 -

{open chat : Soojin and Jun-Oh}

Soojin: Hey, I know you were persistent on not coming to the dunking booth, but you should totally watch me dunk Chanyeol lmao.

Jun-Oh: Okay, Jinnie. I'll be there in a second.

   Soojin put away her phone and look up at Chanyeol who was sitting in the dunking tank. He gave her a thumbs up to let her know he was ready for her to start. Soojin took one of the balls and tried throwing it at the target, but missed.

   "Come on," Chanyeol laughed. "You have to throw harder than that!"

   Soojin chuckled, getting ready for another one. "Shut up! I suck at aiming!"

   Jun-Oh approached the booth with Kris next to her, drinking a slushie. "You've been here for a while," Jun-Oh told Soojin with a small smile. "Have you been trying to dunk him all this time? Or were you a bit distracted?"

   "It's really fun," Soojin commented, tossing one of the balls in the air and catching it. "Hey, Kris, how about you try? Dunk a friend, for old-times-sake." Soojin pushed the ball in his direction.

   Kris narrowed his eyes are her. "What—"

   When extending the ball to Kris, Soojin knocked into his slushie. The icy red drink spilled all over his white shirt. Jun-Oh stepped back and covered her mouth with her hand in surprise.

   "I'm so sorry," Soojin apologized, even though it was on purpose. "It was a complete accident."

   "Dammit—" Kris dropped his cup and looked at the mess on his clothes.

   "You should probably go get cleaned up."

   "I can go with you," Chanyeol offered, getting out of the dunking tank. "Kyungsoo, you stay here and watch the booth."

   "I'm here too," Chen added in a small voice.

   "Chanyeol—" Kyungsoo started to say.

"I need to make it up for him," Soojin added. "I'll be right back

   "Soojin—"

   Chanyeol gave Kris a big pat on the back. "Let's go, buddy."

   "I'll get the napkins," Soojin added as she followed Chanyeol pushing Kris away.

   "What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Kris spat.

   Soojin plucked a few napkins from the hotdog stand Xiumin was working at. Xiumin looked up at the three and gave them a friendly smile.

"Hey, Chanyeol." Xiumin greeted while waving excitedly. "How are you?"

"Not now, Xiumin, we're on a mission," Chanyeol told the excited boy as he continued to direct Kris as far away from Jun-Oh as he could.

Soojin shoved the napkins in Kris's direction. "Here, take these."

Kris ripped the napkins from her grasp and began rubbing the red liquid splashed on his shirt as he abruptly stopped walking. "Do you two just go around ruining everyone's day?"