Venomous

I was standing in front of the full length mirror in my room when I noticed Scott leaning on the door frame waiting to get my attention.

"Hey, twin. What's up?" I asked him with a smile as I moved to stand in front of my vanity table across from the door and I noticed that he was nervously fidgeting with the edge of his shirt.

"I need your help." He told me tentatively and I paused in my movement to raise an eyebrow at him in question before continuing to apply my mascara.

He sighed dramatically as he took a step into my bedroom and headed straight over to my bed to sit on the edge tentatively while I finished my make up in the vanity mirror.

I turned around to ask him what it was he wanted when I noticed his second hand laptop sitting open on his lap and I frowned in confusion as to what it was he needed my help with.

"Scott, what's going on?"

"Last night, Allison, Stiles and I broke into Gerard's office and stole the USB drive that has the bestiary on it but it's it another language so we need you to translate it." Scott explained to me quickly and I felt my eyebrows rise in surprise before I hurried over to the bed to take the laptop from his hands.

"This is in Archaic Latin!" I exclaimed in surprise as I stare wide eyed at the unrecognisable words typed on to the document in front of me before I looked up to give Scott a pointed look.

"Exactly. This is why we need you to translate it for us."

"As flattering as it is that you think I can, little brother, I can't read Archaic Latin." I protested with a scowl as I scrolled down the document to see if I could see any words that I could recognise.

"I thought you could read Latin." Scott said incredulously as he stood up from the bed and I rolled my eyes at his naivety as I handed him back the laptop.

"I can. But there's a difference between Latin and Archaic Latin. Non idem, fratris." I told him in fluent Latin as I collected my bag from the chair near the door and I saw him rolled his deep brown eyes at me from the corner of my eye.

...........,

I walked into chemistry class later that day with a happy smile on my face when I saw the newly proven innocent Isaac sitting at one of the desks with Erica.

I hadn't seen Isaac yet so I ran up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck with a squeal.

"Whoa." Isaac exclaimed in surprise as I giggled into his ear and Erica smirked at us from her seat beside him. Isaac chuckled at me as he reached up to touch my arm with his hand and I pressed a chaste kiss to his cheek as I let go of him.

"Good to see you out of your manacles." I teased him with a cheeky smile as I moved to lean my hip against the desk and he smirked at me as Erica quirked an eyebrow.

"I have a feeling you like a little bondage." Erica whispered almost seductively as she leaned forward with a smile and I raised my eyebrows at her in surprise at her candour but I was happy to see her acting more confident now that she was a werewolf.

I blew her kiss as I pushed myself off of the desk and both of the betas smirked at me as I passed them to sit down next to Allison at the desk next to them.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Mr Harris said as he walked down the space in between the desks and patted Stiles on the shoulder as he passed making me smother I laugh into my hand. "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with - I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr McCall. All right, next two." Mr Harris said to the class and I tuned out as I moved to seat next to someone that I didn't know.