Frenemy

Only moments after the revelations that Jackson was actually the kanima, Derek took off after him while Boyd dragged Isaac and Erica back to the train depot. Allison was ordered to take a very confused Lydia home while Scott, Stiles and I tracked down Jack.  Stiles and I were currently sitting in the human’s jeep as we tried to our best to follow Scott who was trying to chasing after Jackson on foot.

We eventually came to a stop outside of a familiar club called Jungle and I quickly climbed out of the car as I looked around wildly for any sign of either my twin or best friend. I caught sight of Scott’s back near the edge of the club and grabbed Stiles wrist as I started heading in his direction.

Scott didn’t hear us as we crept up behind him quietly and Stiles gently touched his shoulder making him spin around to face us in surprise with wide dark brown eyes.

“Wha - sorry, I'm sorry. Did you see where he went?” Stiles asked hopefully as he peeked around the side of the building and I pushed pass him to see a queue of people outside the front of the club.

“I lost him.” Scott told us dejectedly as he shook his head sadly and I pursed my lips together in annoyance.

“What? You couldn't catch his scent?”

“I don't think he has one.”

“All right, any clue where he's going?” Stiles asked in exasperation as he threw his arms in the air and I leaned my head against the brick wall as I bit my lip to stop from saying something I would regret.

“To kill someone.” Scott said as though it was obvious and I rolled my eyes at the two of them as I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

“Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now.” Stiles spat out sarcastically from behind us and we both turned to glare at him for the comment. “What? Guys, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defence.”

“Just help us find it.”

“Not "it." Jackson.” I snapped harshly as I stood up straight to glare at him through narrowed eyes and he gulped as he stepped away from me with wide eyes.

“Yeah, I know. I - I know.” Scott stuttered as I tried to control my anger because I was sure my eyes might be flashing bright amber and pinched the bridge of my nose as I breathed deeply.

“All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?” Stiles asked nervously as he ran a hand over his head and shifted uncomfortably on his feet as he glanced around the corner of the building.

“I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway.”

“Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test? Maybe it's like an either - or thing. I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When's the kanima not the kanima?” I asked them as though it was obvious while leaning against the brick wall and they both looked at me with slightly opened mouths.