You and Me: Part 10

Y/n's POV-

Christina: "He's upset you didn't tell him, he's not mad at you."

I let that sink in. I didn't realise that what I was doing would affect other people.

It was getting late, Christina took Svea and Reese back to the bus so they could sleep. I stayed alone in the wings so that I could finish watching the boys perform.

I was watching Daniel sing, I felt bad for not trusting him. When I first saw him with Jenna, it did really look like he was flirting with her but I should've listened to his side of the story instead of assuming things. I should've known he wouldn't do that.

Daniel saw me watching him and it was almost like he was waiting on my reaction. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Daniel kept on performing. There was about 20 minutes of the concert left. I felt a hand around my waist and a hand around my mouth. I screamed but no one could hear. I was kicking and screaming until my muscles relaxed and I couldn't move anymore, I started to see blackness. The last thing I saw was the stage lights.

Daniel's POV-

I was performing when I saw Y/n smile at me. I was hoping this meant she wasn't mad anymore. I did the last 20 minutes of the show and went to find y/n but she was gone.

Y/n's POV-

I woke up and my whole body was sore. I couldn't breathe without it feeling like my lungs were being ripped out of my chest. I was so weak I could hardly open my eyes.
When I finally did properly wake up and look around me I found that I was in a small dark room with a sink, a mirror and my phone. I had no service; but I had 3 text messages. They were from Christina, asking me where I was.

I pulled a string which turned on a light. I looked in the mirror at my face.

There was blood running down my face, so much blood that I couldn't tell where it was coming from. There were cuts and bruises all down my arms. The cuts stopped at my elbows. There were also cuts and bruises down my legs, they stopped at my knees. It was like someone wanted to cause damage that no one else could see. I looked at the ground and saw a puddle of blood. It wasn't coming from my head or arms, it was coming from my stomach.

I lifted up my shirt to find a massive gash, pouring with blood, my ribs were bruised and my back was too. I started to panic. I pushed on the door but it was locked. That's when everything started to blur again...

Daniel's POV-

I looked for Y/n everywhere, I couldn't find her. We had to leave in 2 hours so we could get to our next venue for the next show tomorrow. I started to worry something bad had happened. I tried to call her but it rang out, I texted her and Snapchatted her but I got no reply. Her snap maps were off. I had no idea where to look. Then I got a phone call from a blocked number...

*Phone Call*

Blocked number: "Is this Daniel Seavey?"

I heard a muffled voice shouting something that sounded like my name but i couldn't hear it properly.

Daniel: "Yes.. Who is this?"
Blocked number: "You may have heard of me... but you don't know me personally."
Daniel: "Who are you?"
Blocked number: "My name is Ben. Ring any bells?"
Daniel: "Why are you calling me?"
Blocked number: "I thought you might like to know where Y/n is..."
Daniel: "Where is she."

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. He had her.

Blocked number: "Oh come on Daniel. I'm not gonna tell you right away... you've got to find her."
Daniel: "I'll call the police you bastard!"
Blocked number: "Call the police and I'll kill her."
Daniel: "FINE. Give me a clue or something, anything!"
Blocked number: "I'll send you a video.. maybe you can work it out from that..."
Daniel: "Is she with you?"
Blocked number: "She's right here.. Would you like to speak to her?"
Y/n: "Dani?"
Daniel: "Y/n, are you ok?"
Y/n: "I-I-I- don't know Dani."
Daniel: "Look, I'm going to get you, ok?"
Y/n: "Dani hurry please, Daniel,"

It started to break up.

Y/n: "Dani.. Daniel... Daniel... DANIE-"

The phone cut off when she started to scream.

I got a text message, it was the video.

*Video*

The video started off in a dark room. Someone was lying on the floor, I couldn't really tell but it looked like Y/n.

Ben: "Y/n? Y/n? Wake up."

Y/n started to wake up and cry. When she realised who it was she screamed and backed into a wall.

She was lying in a puddle of blood and her face was covered in blood. Her body was covered in bruises. She looked terrified.

Y/n: "Ben, please, please don't hurt me."

Ben kicked her and punched her. He smashed a bottle over her head.

He took a few steps back.

Ben: "Y/n, I'm sending this video to Daniel... he's gonna try and find you... like a game."
Y/n: "Don't... come.... for... me.... Dani..."

*End of video*

As soon as I saw the video, I recognised the room. It was a janitors closet near the stage.

I ran to it and busted down the door. I saw Y/n, lying on the floor, surrounded by blood.