Exposed - one

Chapter 1

"You make me wanna do more than just leave my mark but claim you my canvas while I paint you with lips to be the perfect art"

Taehyung slightly licked his lip as he looked up at his daddy with a taunting alluring look which screamed mischief. While he let out a small groan , as he was just teased more for his misbehaviour, his daddy held the leash connected to his kittens neck as he tugged it ahead to punish his baby brat as he heard the next words that left those sinful lips of his "Why so possessive baby daddy?"

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung started his shift an hour back, he slowly walked to the cabin assigned to him. He wore the sinful tight black leather pants that hugged his skin tightly showing his voluptuous curves while his bare chest was bare adorned with only a collar hugging his neck just the way he liked it. His soft blond hair was parted with slight curls, it gently swayed along with his hips as he hummed. He gently caressed the choker style collar that was fitting to the club he worked in Heavenly Sin.

He mostly worked as the bartender of this unexciting club sometimes, He worked as a one of the sinful strippers for extra pay, everyone loved seemed to love the cheshire cat's sinful ass anyway but when his own cherry curves were on display each and every eye used to drink and visualise him.

Today he was again faced with the dilemma of money, so he took up stripping the flowy red material that now covered his body. His siren eyes were closed as he peeled the red satin off his shoulder and the sight of his chest was in the scarlet red harness came to view passerbys. Being the cherry sin he was out poked his tongue tracing his lips, before biting his lips ever so slowly watching how this small action pushed everyone to cross their legs a little tighter.

His lips curved into a small grin as his siren eyes gave a small wink to all those who got wet by that small move, his eyes then looked at all those around him assessing them and taunting them before his eyes fell on Him... Him wasn't just anyone but.... Jeon coconut Jung with no respect kook, the one the little cherry dreadfully caught eyes with. Taehyung's breath got caught in his throat and he felt his heart plummet as it hit a speed of what felt like 200 beats per second as the devil's smirk viciously appeared.

Taehyung had for most of his university just wanted to be invisible to the tetestrones and hormones of all those at his university. He had a cover in university as a nerdy geek who was an extremely innocent boy in his apparels that mostly consisted of baggy baby blue, grey and muted colours of oversized hoodies and round framed glasses.

He was now being exposed to the last being on the planet and the most rotten devil known to mankind, his personal hell and bully Jeon Jungkook. He gave a shaky charming smile to the audience, as he started to make quickly make his way towards the back only for a hand to wrap around his waist and being pulled into a hard chest.

His ear felt the breath and heard a hoarse voice whisper "Running so fast cherry, we just got acquainted kitten" Taehyung could only take a shuddering breath in, the jock had a tempting voice, it certainly didn't help Taehyung when he felt a finger creep up his spine slowly which was painfully stimulating his mind.

Jungkook's finger traced till his neck with a few circles on his skin before he reached out for the blond's collar and tugged on it making Taehyung let out a small whimper as his cheeks tinted red while his smirk grew "Hmm does my baby have a leash kink? We gotta explore and find all those other nasty kinks my kitten has as well"

And that was how the beginning to the most stressful days and weeks had started to come into wrecking Taehyung's being in more ways than one. The last person who he ever wanted to know his identity and side gig was Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung couldn't help but curse his terrible luck.

To be continued