The apocalypse - Eighteen

"Love isn't a choice where you choose only parts of your lover to love, you learn to learn everything including their flaws. That is the true essence of love"

Jungkook immediately untied Taehyung and cuddled him close to his chest and kissing him all over slowly the baby in his arms calming down looking up at him with big tears still clouding his eyes before he hugged latching onto Jungkook "Jungkookie tae tae sorry, tae tae pwain" he tried to speaking through his tears.

Jungkook's eyes softened and he kissed the boy on his cheek "Kookie sorry Taetae, kookie sorry" he whispered to the boy but Taehyung only shook his head.

"Taetae no angry Kookie, Taetae angry at big Tae. Big tae sad kookie no lobe him and don't give him attention" Taehyung's tears gathered in his eyes and he started to cry harder.

Jungkook pulled him onto his lap and closer making Taehyung look into his eyes "Taetae kookie loves you and big tae. Both of you are my babies forever" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead and wiped his tears. Jungkook saw a finger appear in front of his eyes, he looked at the owner of the cute finger before him who looked bag with big eyes and pouty lips "Kookie promise Taetae, kookie love Tae tae forever and forever and ever and ever"

Jungkook couldn't contain his smile letting his bunny smile show and a giggle echo around the room at how cute Taehyung was being, he wrapped his pinky finger with Taehyung's pinky finger giving it a peck "My princess shall have his price forever and forever and ever and ever" Taehyung blushed and put his index fingers on the two corners of Jungkooks lips "Taetae see bunny kookie"

Jungkook tilted his head wondering what the boy meant before watching the smile showing his teeth "Taetae smwile now kookie smwile" Jungkook cooed at that and smiled again all his teeth on display for the younger in his arms "Kookie bunny, kookie bunny. Tae tae bunny"

Taehyung's stomach made a growl catching his and Jungkooks attention as Taehyung pouted looking at Jungkook "Tae tae no ewat for thwee days tae tae hungry" Jungkooks eyes again saddened a little hearing Tae didn't eat because of him for three days.

He sighed but put on a small smile and held Taehyung's hand in his only to feel the hand slip out making him turn back around looking at Taehyung who made grabby hands. Jungkook couldn't help but coo again before picking him up and placing him on his hip "Kookie loves taetae" Jungkook nuzzled Taehyung's nose slightly pecking his cheek making the younger blush.

Jungkook placed Taehyung at the table as he went to the fridge to get out some ice cream for the younger. He scooped up three spoons of ice cream and puts loads on chocolate on it as he handed it to the younger who's eyes sparkled like the ones you see in anime characters before he duged into the ice cream.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung had the last spoon on ice cream he got up to bring a tissue to wipe his mouth "TaeTae brush your teeth and then nap time" Jungkook thought to himself he was a phenomenal daddy Dom and caregiver. He looked back onto to see the chair was now empty along with the ajar door.

Jungkooks eyes widened as he realised they were in the 2020 were the zombie apocalypse was taking place, they were all quarantined to be away from the danger.... Okay it wasn't the zombie apocalypse but it was still dangerous.

He started to run towards the drawer pulling out two mask putting one on himself as he ran outside knowing the little couldn't have gotten to far, he looked around his heart beating extremely fast as looked around. Taehyung was little he wouldn't know how dangerous it is outside, he wouldn't know how to come back hone to him.

Jungkook ran frantically down all the way of the road to find Taehyung plucking a few violet flowers, he held his heart panting as he yelled the little's name, the little who was called looked up and then towards an innocent happy smile on his face that turned into mischief as he giggled soon after starting to run down the road laughing again.

Jungkook yelled Taehyung's name running as if his life depended on it, as he neared the other male who was dressed in nothing but a pink shirt he luckily put on him before he gave the other the ice cream.

As he felt Taehyung only an arm length away he pulled Taehyung into his arms with a few tears "Baby please no, please don't scare Kookie like that" Taehyung could hear how sad and broken Jungkook sounded right then.

He suddenly didn't feel little anymore making his big side resurface as he hugged Jungkook back and kissed his eyes humming gently kissing Jungkook's forehead "Iam sorry for all that... I won't scare you anymore Kookie, I want you to be with me always.please always be with me"

He moved forward to kiss Jungkook's lips, the younger pushed him away before kissing his forehead. He pulled out the mask and put it on Taehyung's face "Careful baby, I don't want you getting sick now. I want to always be with you too, always stay with me"

He held Taehyung's hand in his own as they walked back home and washed their hands, face before looking at each other and kissing each other deeply before looking into each other's eyes and making love in the couch where they had firstly began. Something about the way they was differnt though, very vanilla but it held so much love and passion they couldn't ask or what anything more than eachother close.

To be continued

Its a double update for my lovelies, little tae appearances are going to be very limited. Taehyung only goes into that phase when really used to the extent he panics and feels stressed. Also follow the steps Taekook just did incase you happen to go out, I hope all of you are well. Today's word count crossed 1000 words 💜