The other one - two

"Daddy iam not only your kitten but also a surprise pack of alot more. Would you still love me the same now though"

Next day

Taehyungs pov

I started to walk into the hallway my glasses matching my scrunched up eyes as I kept my radar of warning of the red alert danger Jungkook but it was of no use as I got pulled and cornered to the very side of the bathroom stall with an angry Jungkook before me.

Jungkook leaned downwards towards me, taking my earlobe in between his teeth as he bit it before giving my ear a small kiss "You are a very naughty kitten aren't you baby, now for this let's play a game of silence or do you want to repeat what you did yesterday?" before his hands pinned mine above my head.

Last night

Taehyung knew shit would go down if he kept standing there so he quickly turned his eyes into the most seductive looking he could do while his hands slowly crept into Jungkooks shirt rubbing on those sculpted abs before chuckling with a scoff "Iam not meant for everyone daddy, my standards are very high and oh look, looks like pepper 1 inch kookie woke up"

Taehyung gently just rubbed his finger on the member before placing his thigh in between Jungkooks legs gently brushing his knee against the others thigh before giving him a kick and starting to run away from the scene as Jungkook groaned.

Back to present

Third person pov

Taehyung gulped slightly and bit his lip while looking at Jungkook while suddenly some part of him lost control resulting in the next words slipping from his lips "Iam really sowwy.... Please Jungkookie let it go this one time pwease"

Taehyung said with the most convincing cutest puppy eyes he could muster even though another part of him was cursing at himself for being his weak.

Jungkook's lips were slightly opened and parted seeing how different the boy was from yesterday and couldn't help but fall for the olders trap clearing his throat while gently letting the other wrists go from his his hands  "Meet me in the canteen, don't even think of not showing up I won't fall for your such audorabl- I mean stupid act again Baby boy"

Taheyung felt shivers going down his spine because of the new nickname Jungkook had given, his feet felt wobbly as soon as Jungkook left him in the rest room stall.

He looked below seeing his own erection slightly growing making him groan but also thankful he wore his baggy clothes which covered his growing member underneath those jeans.

Taehyung gently strolled out the bathroom walking towards his class with his pastel blue bag which had a lion plushie attached to the last zip of the bag who he called and named sky.

He had the small doll since he was 10 a gift from his grandmother who he missed very much. His only true friend who his little side trusted and his big side broke down in front of feeling that the doll was the messenger between him and his grandmother.

He gently gently entered into his class again all the eyes on him as he bowed his head apologizing before making his way to the seat, frustrated with how his little side was so unpredictable and popping out of no where in front of the last person he would want it to.

He sighed gently holding the lion doll in his hand while he day dreamed once again until the bell rang indicating the hell of maths was over with only 4 periods of different hells left.

That's how Taehyung spent his next two hours of history and English while even drooling in the book taking the inspiration of the peepal tree outside matching it with that a poem which in away way was how he felt.

Soon as March and April come
I shed but next comes
My generation stronger
Than the rest could expect
Silently helping those who kill me
Silently hoping in the years I hope to live
that they see the pain I feel.
For in the end of it all
All iam is a peepal tree
Waiting to be free
As much as I could branch and be

While Taehyung was engrossed in the poem he was writing he had failed to notice the critique and amazement that laid in anothers eyes reading how beautiful those words were written as a small smile appeared on his lips.

To be continued