Daddy's teasing - five

"I will let you play with mine if you let me play with yours"

Taehyung went back to the club a different accessory as he now wore a new collar that graced his neck it was transparent plastic until the middle where it became a metal heart.

Taehyung was asked to strip and dance as the main stripper Jimin had a cold and couldn't make it. He wore a loose white button up shirt with a red tie. His black tight leather pants having spikes in the knees area.

He gently made his way onto the stage which held a pole, which Taehyung could do a few moves on after watching and performing a few times before.

He looked at the music manager once before winking his eye before he dropped himself down looking at everyone with a fiery gaze touching his thigh slowly slipping his hand lower and touching his crotch letting out a groan while gently biting his lip, he gently humped the ground before pushing himself up then going down again holding the poll rubbing himself up on the poll shutting his eyes feeling the metal on his clothes tight member.

From the conner of his eyes he saw many others shutting their lips tightly to stop themselves from moaning he guessed.

While the rest threw money towards him as he then went down on his knees pushing himself into a crawling position doing a cartwheel ending up on his knees again.

He pulled on his tie before removing it and throwing it to men and women who tried to run and catch it. He then unbuttoned a few buttons as he stood up popping his tongue out.

He started doing his body rolls before ripping his shirt making all the hungry eyes feast on his body and tattoos that graced his chest.

Yet one of them only remained on his face Taehyung's eyes caught another one making him slightly gulp before licking his lips as the other raised his glass taking a sip of what Taehyung thought was red wine.

Taehyung then smirked at Jungkook as a few other dancers came touching Taehyung up and down his body before they pulled on the ropes from the ceiling this was what Taehyung was known for.

As the backup dancers tied his waist with the ceiling ropes before he was raised up then he started to flow above and around the hall filled with people looking at them while gently touching himself.

Before he plopped himself onto Jungkooks lap after removing the ropes at the right time, he then used his ripped loose shirt to tie Jungkook's hand behind him making the younger growl out "Baby you have broken so many of my rules tonight right after this I will make your ass so red and colored with my artworks you won't be able to walk for days being a kitten that you are you will have to crawl"

Jungkook only made Taehyung smirk more as he asked the back up men to carry Jungkook onto the stage before he made his way up slightly swaying his hips and gently loosening his leather pants as he walked up the stage.

He sat himself on Jungkook's lap once more riding it and grinding into the others clothed member keeping his eyes locked as he moved on the other who couldn't move his hands.

Jungkook suppressed moans bitting his lip before finding Taehyungs lips and capturing it with his kissing it with so much burning passion and angry it made Taehyung shiver from pleasure making him slip out a moan instead he pulled away giggling "You sure are a naughty daddy"

As Jungkooks member became harder Taehyung got up gently poking the youngers erect member before giving it a few kitten kisses going behind the tied boy and sucking on his neck leaving his brand and mark their "You are mine now daddy, you are this bratty baby's now. Weak daddy"

Jungkook growled even more before the curtains closed as Taehyung gently untied the others arms only for himself to be pushed on the chair.

Taehyung's POV

After I finished I untied Jungkook with a feeling of pride for what he did to me in the evening, karma bit him back his sexy sound figured ass making me smile only for it to be washed away as I was pushed onto the chair he tied my hands with his tie throwing me over his shoulder.

"Yah what the heck let me go this instant or I will call security"  I yelped and shouted but Jungkook only smacked my ass making me groan "Daddy put me down this instant" I was so sure and just knew the other would fall for it but boy was I wrong as another smack twice the harder landed on my ass.

"Oh baby boy you think teasing daddy like that is a good thing to do, do you? such a tease and naughty boy you are now you shall face the punishment of being so naughty, calling your own daddy naughty with that pretty little mouth of yours while it could have done something so so much better"

Jungkook carried me into his BMW which had been parked outside climbing inside with me pulled onto his lap, his thighs were comfortable so no complaints.

"Ajusshi drive us back home and oh don't be disturbed but the sounds you hear, I will close the mid window" Jungkook said covering the only way the driver would be able to see or hear what was happening behind him.

I looked at Jungkook and tsked as I tried to move away and sit on my own "Nuh uh uh baby boy you aren't sitting anywhere else. This is your punishment remember"

Jungkook roughly removed the tie but only to cuff my right hand pulling on it placing my hands on top of my head giving my bicep a kiss making me lick my lips as I whispered while licking my lips with my piercing "stepping up the game now I see"

Jungkook only chuckled as he gently clasped even my left wrist with the cuff as he once again attached the cuffs up locking it with the roofs hanger "Oh baby this isn't even the starting of the games I have planned for you"

To be continued

Author-nims notes

All I want to say is, iam grateful for all those who gave my work a read.

Thank you 💜

Old memories for my new berries and kitten