What's love? - Thirteen

"The best kind of love is when fear is lost to those eyes filled with love to even remember what's fear and pain"

Jungkook continued he could only look at Taehyung fondly after kissing him forgetting about the punishment instantly because of how ethereal the boy before him looked. Jungkook always bullied Taehyung just because he was scared the nerd was the first ever boy to make him question his sexuality, the smallest of things he did made Jungkooks heart exhilarated as he held Taehyungs hands in his own ones.

Taehyung looked down at their hands which held each other a warm feeling spreading through him as he then looked towards Jungkook again with a smile "Your a cute little bunny and iam the tiger that goes rawr rawr" Taehyung used his hand which wasn't occupied by Jungkook like a claw as he went rawred.

Jungkook couldn't help but let a few giggles escape his lips before he pulled Taehyung into his lap "is that so Baby Taeger, i will show you who's the Hunter and little lamb here" he started to place small kisses on the others sun kissed skin making the one sitting on his lap squirming making Jungkook groan a little "Bad kitten" Jungkook quickly pushed Taehyung down climbing on top of him.

The lights in the room suddenly went off turning completely dark Taehyung being afraid of the dark instantly slipped his fingers into Jungkook's hand before looking into his chocolate brown eyes which where looking right back into his own eyes. Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his arms wrapping his arms around him.

Jungkook peppered his cheeks with kisses making Taehyung giggle before he whined snuggling into Jungkook "Iam not scared of the dark or anything okay, iam just cold and tired" Jungkook chuckled rubbing his hand over Taehyungs back "Well you can always come into daddy's warmth his arms are always open for you" Taehyung rolled his eyes "I don't want to get calories from how much cheese you spout"

Jungkook's mouth was slightly open hearing Taehyung back talk to him like that but he got on top of him "Oh really baby, guess daddy needs to teach you a lesson and how good his cheese tastes later" Jungkook started to tickle Taehyung, the other was squirming and laughing at this as he tried smacking Jungkook's hands away from him.

Soon both their heavy breaths were heard as Jungkook laid beside Taehyung holding him in his arms "I love you as much as the sun the moon" Taehyung felt his heart pick up pace as he looked into Jungkooks brown doe eyes "I love you more coconut" Jungkook groaned "Way to ruin the mood baby"

Taehyung only laughed as he kissed Jungkook's lips "Oh by the way wasn't classroom sex one of your kinks" Taehyung said with a small wink at the end, Jungkook hummed climbing on top of Taehyung again pinning his hands on the table "You are asking for it baby, I don't do gentle though you know that don't you baby boy, don't tell me daddy didn't warn you"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he squished Jungkooks cheeks together in a very excited manner "I have got it ,i got it" Jungkook's cheeks were so squished his voice came out weirdly as asked "What did you get baby boy?" Taehyung smacked Jungkook's butt "My safe is word.. ..fluffy bunny butt"

Jungkook blinked for a few seconds before he blushed and started to run after the laughing Taehyung who had escaped Jungkook's arms as the other was distracted blushing and thinking about what he had just said.

They both ran around the dark classroom "You killed the mood and my ass is not fluffy it's thick and sexy that even you eye them" Taehyung poked his tongue out and continued laughing as he ran.

That's how they spent their time in the locked school inside a sealed classroom with Taehyungs fears of the dark forgotten because of Jungkooks smiles and laughs.

To be continued

Thank you all so much, your comments, votes and you reading my story is the best thing in life right now.

Iam not that frequent but i will try to be more faster with updates. Thank you all so so much for 15k reads.. .I cant express how much it means to me ...

I love all of you message me anytime if you ever want to.. I don't bite unless iam asked to.