Needy times - fifteen

"Sometimes I wish you would claw me down and take me like there is no tomorrow. How needy you have made me"

It had been a week since that incident, Taehyung looking at Jungkook as if he were the flower in the garden of weeds and Jungkook treasuring Taehyung like he was the moon in the darkest of nights.

Even as romantic as it sounds at times unwanted guests surely made an entrance in their world. Jimin once walked in on them making out in Taehyung's house they couldnt decide which was weird if it was Jimin wearing the cat costume or Yoongi the second cockblocker walking in looking like a police cop.

Both of them blushing and mumbling weird excuses as reasoning but only made one of the half naked man laugh with his deep voice while the one pinning him groaned wanting to have devoured Taehyung then and there. His chocolate orbs had been glaring at the two weird cat and cop.

It wasn't the last time either the next time Jin walked in on them when they somehow started making out in the kitchen after alot of shy glances from Taehyung,  Jungkook had finally taken control for a split second. That ended with Jin running around the two harmonal youth with a pink spatula in his hand whipping it around like crazy yelling incoherent words on how the kitchen was a holy place and off limits for sinful activities.

Now as they both sat in different classes Taehyung was frustrated, he wanted some alone and fun time with his daddy beyond just a few pecks in the hall ways. It didn't help Jungkook was being such a tease either wearing the most lose white shirts almost transparent with leather tight pants making all that thick muscles stand out.

If that wasn't enough Jungkook would subtlely always rub his hand on Taehyung's butt or thigh almost unnoticeable but those small moves had turned Taehyung on. Today was Jungkooks birthday and he was ready to take matters into his own hand today, Taehyung was ready to pay back with what had been done to him this whole week.

He was going to tease Jungkook hear him beg and beg then tease him even more leaving him with nothing in the end. What would a day of no education for a little fun do anyway, Taehyung skipped out of class as he went to the one place he always got the best stuff when he was a stripper for cheap but classy looks, some of it even being cosplay kinky stuff.

Jungkook had been groaning and sitting in his class but a small smile appeared when he remembered he had the next class with his baby. He waited for the clock's long arrow to quickly hit 12 so he could dash out and into the class more where his happiness lied. It felt like hours had gone by when it finally struck twelve as Jungkook picked up his bag walking out of the class and into History class, he instantly started to look around trying to find Taehyung this being one of the classes he shared with his other.

Jungkooks eyes started searching around the whole class more his smile turning into a frown as he started to walk around to the chair and bench he usually sat at before he sat down pulling out his phone messaging Taehyung.

Jungkook ♡

Where are you baby?
Read 13:16

Taehyung tell me where you are?
Read 13:16

You are gonna get punished at home for not telling me you aren't gonna be in class and not messaging me back
Read 13:17

Last chance baby
Read 13:18

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was reading all his messages, this was bewildering him not seeing a reply and left to wonder where his baby was making him frustrated to say the least. Oh how once he got that little boy of his in his arms he would punish me like no tomorrow. These thoughts were waking up another junior kook making Jungkook groan wondering how Taehyung had such a huge hold on him.

On the other end

Taehyung watched the messages from Jungkook biting his lip at the last one before he took a deep breath calming himself as he knew he was going and ready to do this.

He pulled off his clothes slowly slipping on the costume he had got that showed alot of his honey sun kissed skin smoothness as he applied a little honey over a few spots of his body for Jungkook.

Taehyung was determined to play this out the way he had planned it. He would make Jungkook beg today, his brat side needed payback for all that small teasing.

To be continued

Next chapter is finally going to get a little steamy. Tell me what you think is gonna happen... After all its a book filled of kinks.