Black Rose - Twelve

"You are spring the season I wished and dreamed looking into the distant cold winter"

"Well he is my Black Rose, someone who is a rare and beautiful much more worth that what you see him as. Darling I suggest you let go of what's mine before I show you how mean I can be love"

The voice wasn't one that was unfamiliar to Taehyung and it was guaranteed he was right as he was pulled away and hugged tightly in a chest which made him instantly he feel safety and warmth.

He smiled his tears still running down his cheeks before he looked up into Jungkook's eyes, the other wasn't smiling though he was glaring at the shorter male who was standing with crossed arms with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung kissing his forehead before he gently pushed Taehyung behind him cracking his knuckles pulling his arm back and landing one punch on Hongjoong who instantly fell to the ground because of that one punch.

Jungkook wasn't going to stop right there he was ready to kick the male until he felt a arm pulling him, he was being pulled behind by Taehyung. Taehyung pulled Jungkook to the detention room which was empty only for the teacher in the front sitting on the chair.

Taehyung sighed and hugged Jungkook leaning towards Jungkook "You have already gotten in trouble enough for today so let's stop getting you into trouble for now Mr possessive"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung down onto the three seater bench pulling him closer running his hand on the others thigh making Taehyung tense up biting his lip holding Jungkooks hand in a tight grip before looking his way "What in the world of Tigers and bunnies are you doing?" he whispered yelled before he smacked Jungkooks hand only for him to yelp feeling Jungkook smack his lap before squeezing it harder.

"You deserve an equal punishment for even looking at that guy and running away from me there baby boy" Taehyung just whimpered feeling Jungkooks hand right on top of his member rubbing it through the fabric clothing.

Taehyung bent his head down laying it on the table before looking towards Jungkook with small tears in his eyes because of too much pleasure. He was feeling very sensitive he grabbed Jungkooks thigh smacking it.

Jungkook grunted before he looked up hearing the teacher tell them she had to attend a sudden meeting and they were to stay put in the class until she came back. She locked the door on her way out  hearing the lock sound Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to him kissing his lips.

Taehyung kissed back liking it to much for his own good before he  looked into Jungkooks eyes "How long is our contract for again .. I don't think I will be able to hold myself back for too long" this could have been taken in so many different ways but Jungkook knew exactly what Taehyung meant "I want to make it a forever kind of contract ,you always by my side hmm doesn't seem quite that bad except having this little puppy"

Jungkook pulled Taehyungs chin up looking pecking his lips "Strolling behind me all the time" Taehyung rolled his eyes smacking Jungkooks hand "No daddy iam a very strong Tiger you are mistaking me" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

This was going to be a long detention even though it was only going to be for 45 mins sadly only if they knew as they spoke the whole school was being locked.

To be continued