Chapter 3

Your POV

Oh My God. I think I'm dead.

I can't believe what PD-nim just said.

After all the hardships I have been through, I can finally relieve my stress.

"Oh My God Unnie! I still can't believe it!"I shouted near Jeongyeon Unnie's ear.

"Yahh! Y/N, don't shout near my ear! And will you please lower your voice we're trying to watch sports here"Jeongyeon Unnie said.

"Says the one who is more loud than me because of cheering too much"I mumbled.

"What did you say? I can't hear it"She said.

"Nothing. Continue what you're watching"I said and smiled to her.

Flashback

"Good Morning Everyone! I'm here to announce that you are all getting a vacation after the GDA and Y/N's test next week. So, I expect all of you to work harder and focus on your career"PD-nim said.

After he said that, all of us are shocked of what he just said.

We are now having mixed emotions which are happiness and shocked.

"Thank you PD-nim! We'll work hard like what you said and we won't let you down! We won't ruin your expectations with us and we will focus on our career!"Jihyo Unnie said while all of us are so happy and excited at the same time.

He nodded and smiled to us.

"Well then, all of you can go now and I'll just inform you guys where will you take your vacation"He said and we nodded.

"Thank you PD-nim!"We said and bowed.

And then, he left.

End of Flashback

I still can't get over with that one moment.

I walk to my room and began to study hard.

Since I know all the hard work that I did will be repaid with some good rest.

I've been studying for 3 hours and the good thing is I'm a fast learner to remember all the things that studied.

I decided to rest for a minute and get some food downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and decided to look what to it in the fridge.

All I see is water, ice, and juice. Then my tummy grumbled.

'Don't worry my precious tummy, I'll find food for you'I thought.

"Guys! Did you noticed that there are no foods in the fridge?"I yelled from the kitchen.

Then I walked to the living room.

"Yeah we do, but we're to tired and lazy to go out and buy"Tzuyu Unnie said.

"Then, can I buy the foods myself?"I asked them.

Everyone looked at each other and then before Jihyo Unnie can speak Mina Unnie raised her hand.

"I'll go with Y/N, she can't carry all the foods by herself"She said.

Everyone nodded.