Chapter 16

Your POV

The school has ended and my sister said that she'll pick me up. Here I am waiting at the school gate with my two best friends.

"Unnie! Buy me ice cream before we head back to the dorm" Yujin Unnie said to Yena Unnie while shaking her shoulders.

"Buy your own ice cream. You said you have money from Minju right? So, go away" Yena Unnie said and tried to shoo away the pup.

"You still haven't forget that I got to kiss Y/N on the lips and you just on cheeks? Don't worry, you'll receive a lot of kiss from Joyul Unnie later" The pup smirked and received a smack from the duck.

"Shut up" Yena Unnie said and I giggled at the two.

Then a car parked right in front of us.

"If you're here to kidnap one of us, please just take Yujin away. Nobody wants her here at all" Yena Unnie pushed the puppy away.

A person went out of the car and I saw my sister.

I ran to her and she hugged me.

"Aww.. this is much more cuter than Yujin's disgusting puppy eyes" The duck scoffed and Yujin Unnie pouted.

"Unnie!" Yujin Unnie whined.

"Whatever, let's go home. Eunbi Unnie might kill us if we go home late. See you tomorrow Y/N!" I saw the two went to their ways leaving me and my sister here.

"Let's go now, Jisoo Unnie is waiting for the chicken skewers I bought before I went here"Jennie Unnie ruffled my hair and I nodded.

"Y/N!!" We heard someone shout and I look around.

"Oh hey Yohan! What's wrong? Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Nope I don't, you just forgot your notebook I borrowed while in Literature class so here" He handed me my notebook and took it.

"Chat me later okay?—oh hello! I guess you're Y/N's sister haha by the way my name is Kim Yohan nice to meet you!" He shook my sister's hand and my sister just chuckled.

"Nice to meet you too! My name's Kim Jennie! And I can see that you guys are pretty close to each other" Jennie Unnie said.

"Yeah, we hang out a lot around in school. If we have time, we hang out at the park or at the cafe" Yohan said.

We both went inside the van and took our leave.
.
.
.
"Unnies!! We're back!" I shouted. Lisa Unnie ran to me and hugged me tightly.Kuma and Dalgom ran to me too and I patted their heads.

Chaeyoung Unnie and Jisoo Unnie hugged me too.

"Nini!! Where's my chikin!" Jisoo Unnie took the plastic away from Jennie Unnie and went to the kitchen followed by Chaeyoung Unnie.

I went upstairs to change my clothes and proceed to the kitchen with the others.
.
.
.
The 5 of us are eating now silently.

"Oh! Y/NN, I heard that your exam results are given back to you now. What happened? Did you passed?" Chaeyoung Unnie asked and I smiled.

I went to my bag and took the exam sheets.

I gave it to them and they all look at it. They all had a shocked faces and I giggled at their reactions.

"Daebak! You nailed it! I'm so proud!" My sister ran to me and hugged me so tight that I almost choke on the food I'm chewing.

She let go of me and I coughed. They still had a smile on their faces while I continue we continue to eat.

"Hey Y/NN, let's also not forget about your pic with a guy" Lisa Unnie smirked and I whined.

"Oh I met the guy you guys are talking about! He's name is Yohan and he's such a sweet and handsome guy. He al—" I stuffed food in her mouth and the others whined.

"Enough with talking guys, let's eat" I said.

"What a kill joy. To make it easier, why don't you just tell us about that Yohan guy" Lisa Unnie said.

I sighed and nodded at them. Jennie Unnie told the story to them and they cheered.

"See? I told you it will be easier. By the way, are you guys super close? I mean you two go out on a date or hang out?" Lisa Unnie asked.

"If we both have time and if we're bored, we'll call each other and decide to hang out but we NEVER date okay? We're just friends" I stated.

"You guys will be the next Shawn and Camila lol" Rosè Unnie laughed while the others did the same.

"wE'rE jUsT fRiEnDs" Lisa Unnie teased.

I ignored them and continued to eat.
.
.
[Time Skip]
.
.
"Unnies! Tomorrow I'll go back to TWICE Unnies' dorm. I need to get back tomorrow since GDA is the day after tomorrow and I need to get ready" I stated.

"Aww you're leaving soon. We will miss you uri Y/NN" Lisa Unnie hugged me.

"It's not like I'm not going to see you guys forever and besides we will see each other in GDA too right?" I chuckled.

"Don't mind that monkey, she's just being dumb that she doesn't know we will still see each other in GDA" Jisoo Unnie playfully punched Lisa Unnie's shoulder.

"Okay guys we need to sleep now! Goodnight everyone!" Jennie Unnie shouted and everyone nodded.

We went to our rooms and took a deep slumber.