Chapter 7

Dahyun POV

As I walked out of Y/N's room, I saw Jeongyeon, Mina, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu waiting in the living room while watching some movies, and the rest are in the kitchen cooking and waiting for the food.

I walked to the living room and sat at the couch.

"So, where did she go?"Chaeyoung said.

"Well, she said she walked at the park then she met a little boy whose name is Minsoo and he called her Eomma, and then she found a library blocks away from our dorm and read some books"I said and they looked at me confused.

"Uhmm..Can you repeat the part when she met a little boy"Jeongyeon Unnie said.

"She met a boy named Minsoo and they talk for a minute but that minute becomes almost half an hour and then the boy said if he can call Y/N an Eomma"I said and they make an 'O' face.

They all nodded and go back to watching movies.
.
.
.
Third Person's POV

Y/N continued reading the book she brought home.

After an hour, she decided to study again since her test is almost coming and she didn't want to get low grades.

The others are cooking for dinner and they watched some movies, too.

They don't want to disturb Y/N since she is studying for her exams.
.
.
.
Your POV

"Whaaa! I finally finished studying" I said as I stretched my arm.

After I stretched my arms out, I smell food.

I walked downstairs and see the others watching movies and the rest are in the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Nayeon Unnie and Jihyo Unnie cooking, Sana Unnie and Momo Unnie are watching.

Well, I could say that they are eating secretly but they're not good at hiding things.

I smiled as I went toward them.

"Annyeong Unnies!" I greeted them and they smiled.

"Oh! Hello Y/N, Are you already done studying?" Jihyo Unnie asked and I nodded.

"Well, that's a good thing! here taste this" Nayeon Unnie said while giving me the food they cooked.

I put it in my mouth and swallowed it.

Dang! This is good! They waited for my reaction and curious how it tastes.

"Yum! So good Unnie!" I said while giving her a thumbs up.

Her face brightens up and continued cooking.

After a minute, the food is served and everyone is eating happily.

Everyone had their stomachs full and head to their rooms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello! I'm sorry if it's a boring and short story but I hope that won't stop you all from voting!
Have a nice day!