Chapter 13

Jihyo's POV

I'm on my room doing some preparation for the GDA. I focused my mind on it since we need to do it for ONCEs!

"Jihyo Unnie! Help me! Tzuyu Unnie is trying to kill me" I heard Y/N shouted and I mentally face palmed.

Aish, this kids can't stop teasing each other. I just shrugged it off and focus on my work here.

After a few minutes silence filled the house. I was confused why is it quiet suddenly when earlier Y/N is shouting.

Curiosity was build inside me and I decided to go down.

Everyone is watching quietly in the living room, some of the others are sleeping. Y/N wasn't there and I was confused.

"Tzuyu-ah, where is Y/N. Don't tell me you already killed her" I said to her.

"I almost killed her but no, she ran to her room after I scared her" She said.

I nodded and went to her room. I knocked on her door(Knock Knock~ okay bye)

I didn't hear any response. And I tried to open the door but it's locked.

I guess she's sleeping. I decided to go back to my room and do what I did earlier.

Your POV

*yawns* What a nice sleep. I looked at the time and saw 6:40 (The time when you went home was 5:25, you come home from school was 3:30)

I looked at my surrounding and it's still bright outside.

'I miss Haru' I thought.

I went to my closet to change my clothes to this:

(Ignore the bag. And you don't need to do make up cause you're already pretty(๑╹ω╹๑ )

It's pretty cold outside because it's almost winter!(Lol summer just started but pretend it is almost winter)

I went downstairs to see everyone watching movies and some are scrolling through their phones.

They saw me and ask where am I going.

"I'll take a walk in a park, I want to relax and enjoy the silence outside" They nodded and I went outside.

Many people noticed me even though I wear a mask. Good thing they just let me be.

I'm at the park sitting on a bench listening to some ballad musics.

"Eomma!" I hear someone shouted and I looked who it is.

"Oh, Minsoo-yah. It's so great to see you here" I talked to hi.

"Yeah, my mother wouldn't let me go in the park for the past few days because she said that it's too cold outside. It's a relief that she let me go here today" He said.

"I couldn't go here too, I have exams earlier and I'm here to relax my mind"

"Oh really? Am I disturbing you? I can go ahead and play with my friends at the playground"

"It's fine though. If you want to play with your friends go ahead" He shook his head.

"I want to spend some time with you since both of us barely see each other"He said and I nodded.

We talked about what we did this days and how we will spend winter.

After an hour, his mother called him to go home. He said goodbye to me and I did the same thing.

I decided to go home too but before I did someone called me from behind.

"Oh!......"