Chapter 4

Your POV
After I said that, they all started jumping and shouting.

I covered my ears and Jihyo Unnie shouted making everyone to sit back.

"Yahh! Do I still need to teach all of you the table manners?!?"She shouted.

"But you're shouting, so you too don't know what table manners means"Jeonyeon Unnie said.

"Who said that I don't know the table manners, I'm God Jihyo I made those rules!"She said.

"Well, you only look JihyoMas to us"Tzuyu Unnie said and we all laughed.

We decided to finish our lunch with smiles on our faces.

We finished eating and we cleaned the table.

I saw Chaeyoung Unnie walking towards me.

"So Y/N, what time will we go there? I can't wait to have fun!"She asked.

"It depends, if you all want to go now then ready yourselves"I answered.

Then she run quickly to the living room and told everyone that we'll leave now.

Everyone started to went upstairs and get dressed.

Since I'm already done fixing myself, I wear my sweater, and cap because it's cold outside.

I waited for them, and after 20 minutes, they are all done and ready to leave.

We went outside then locked the door.

"Woohoo! I can't wait to go!"Sana Unnie said.

All of us went to the van and leaved.

We arrived at our destination and everyone started to jump because of happiness.

We went inside and get some tickets.

After everyone got a ticket, we decided to enjoy some rides separately with a pair.

Jihyo Unnie will be the one who decides to pick the other's partners.

Nayeon-Jeongyeon
Momo-Dahyun
Sana-Y/N
Mina-Chaeyoung
Jihyo-Tzuyu

After Jihyo Unnie said our partners, everyone went to their pair.

I saw Sana Unnie walking towards me.

Then she hugged me.

We started to follow the others inside.

"I want to tell you something"She said.

"What is it Unnie?"I asked.

"I went to talk with Jihyo earlier and decided that we will be partners, at first she wouldn't let me be with you but I begged to her then she approved to it"She answered.

"Why do you want to be with me?"I asked again.

"Nothing, I just want to have a small bonding time with you alone since you're getting busy with school"She said.