Chapter 9

Your POV

*ring-ring*

Oh my god, what is this stupid alarm doing?!

Can't it see I'm sleeping peacefully!....

I picked up something without looking then threw it to the clock.

*Bang!*

Oof! That was a hard knockout. What did I threw anyway?

I looked up to see my phone on the floor. I stood up quickly and went to my phone.

I checked everywhere if there are scratches.

Phew.. good thing that iPhones are strong.

"Yahh!! Y/N wake up now. You still have tests today!" I heard Jihyo Unnie shouted while banging my door.

"Unnie! I'm already awake" I shouted back so she can hear.

I walked to the bathroom and took a bath. After that, I changed my clothes into my uniform.

I walked down the stairs and saw my Unnies waiting for me in the kitchen. And all of them are smiling at me.

I saw Tzuyu Unnie smirking at me. I guess she still remembered what happened earlier.

"Good morning Y/N" All of them said in unison and it freaks me out.

"Good morning too Unnies! What's with the creepy smile?" I asked them and they continued smiling.

"Oh this! We're smiling to make you feel less nervous for your test" My cousin said.

"Well, it did make my nervousness go away but your creepy smiles freaks me out" I said to them and eat my breakfast.

They shrugged their shoulders and continue to eat..

(Time skip)

All of us are done eating and I ate an apple.

Someone knocked the door and Tzuyu Unnie opened it.

"Hello! Good morning. Is Y/N there?" I heard Yujin Unnie's voice.

I ran to the door and saw Yujin Unnie and Yena Unnie outside.

"Oh! Here she is. You better go now I think. It's almost 7:30. Okay Goodbye!" Tzuyu Unnie said and kissed my cheek. I waved them goodbye but before I go Tzuyu Unnie called me.

"Yahh! Where's my kiss?" She asked then pointed to her lips. I sighed and went to her. I leaned to her face slowly and planted a kiss..... on her cheeks of course.

I can see that she is red as a tomato and half embarrassed in front of my classmates.

"YAHHH!! Wait until you come back home" She said and my classmates are holding their laughs.

I waved goodbye to all of them and me, Yujin Unnie, and Yena Unnie, walked to school.

I'm between these two dorks and I can feel they're smirking.

We keep walking silently not until Yujin Unnie talked.

"Y/N-ah, can we have a kiss too?" She said out of nowhere and I looked at them confused.

"Ehh? Why? I don't want to and we're going to be late for school" I said to them and continued walking.

"Okay fine, but if we nailed the exams today. Can we have a kiss from you?" Yena Unnie said while looking at me with puppy eyes or should I say duck eyes.

I wanted them to pass the exams really bad so we all can graduate together. But that doesn't mean I want to kiss them.

Sigh, I guess I have to do it.

"Okay, But only if you two pass the exams. I will surely give you both a kiss" I said to them and they jumped like little kids. People are looking at us right now and I went to stop them jumping.

"Yessss!! Can you do it all the time? I mean if you kiss us we will give you anything" Yujin Unnie said and I smirked.

"You said you will give me anything right? Well, then that's a deal" I said to them while smiling.

"Why does that gives me goosebumps. Yujin, tell me why did you do that, you know that I'm broke right? Broke for money! My pocket and wallet is crying because they are empty! This little kid over here is giving me creeps. I don't want to go to Yuri and beg to her for money. Pleaseee.... Tell me why did you do that!" Yena Unnie complained and wiped her fake invisible tears.

"Well, that's not my problem. I have Minju Unnie to give me anything even though I don't need some of it" Yujin Unnie said and pulled both of our arms, and we went to school.

(Time skip- after school)yeahh.. I'm too tired to write the whole thing.
.
.
.

Yesssss... the class is now over and me, Yujin Unnie, and Yena Unnie decided to have a bonding time.

I don't have practice for today so I'm free to do anything.

"Let's go kid! We don't want to go home late" Yujin Unnie said and I nodded.

But before we step out the school gate, I remembered that I have to tell my Unnies that I won't be home early.

I said to them that I need to message my Unnies and they nod.

AnnoyingBunny😑

Unnie! I won't be home early since
Me and my classmates are going to have
A little bonding time. Tell the others this
So they don't have to worry. Thanks!

SavageChou😈

Okay, but come home before 10 okay?
Me and the others might take you from
the police station for having a curfew

AnnoyingBunny😑

I won't Unnie, I promise. We gotta go now.
Bye! Luv ya❤️

SavageChou😈

Okay bye! Luv u too❤️

I hid my phone in my backpack and we went out to go and bond with each other.

"Let's go! They already know that I'm going to have a bonding time with you two" I said and linked my arms with them.