Chapter 10

This chapter is mostly with Yujin and Yena. You might read that some of the IZ*ONE members are here too. I want this chapter with IZ*ONE because I'm getting into IZ*ONE now the first I heard their first song La Vie En Rose. So enjoy this chapter😁

For some of Yena and Yujin's information, they already debuted as IZ*ONE but some of them is still going to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

We are finding a place where we can eat and at the same time have fun.

"Unnie! I found a pet cafe near us. Maybe we can eat there and have fun with the pets there. I miss Haru now and he is still at Jennie Unnie's dorm" I begged to them and they smiled at me.

"Sure! Maybe we can see ducks there too, maybe they can be friends with Yena Unnie" Yujin Unnie said and we both laughed while Yena Unnie sending glares at Yujin Unnie.

"Aish, These kids" I heard Yena Unnie mumbled.

"Pretty? Yeah, We know that already" I said to her and flipped my hair. Both of them laughed and I smiled at them.

"Let's go! It says on my phone that we're almost there" I grabbed their hands and we run.

We are outside the cafe and we entered inside. There we saw many animals that are cute and some are scary.

I awed when I saw a Pomeranian that looks like Haru. I went to it and pat its head.

The two went to find a seat and ordered some foods.

Then a boy walked to me, I think he works here. He said that this dog I'm patting is still a baby and its a boy, named Furball.

He said to me they named him Furball because he's fluffy which is right.

I carried Furball and went to Yujin Unnie that is sitting near the window.

"Aww, he's so cute" Yujin Unnie said and pat Furball.

"He's name is Furball. He's so fluffy, right?" I said to her and she nodded.

"Cute! You're fluffy too, maybe I'll call you Furball!" Yujin Unnie said and pinched my cheeks.

I pushed her hands and she laughed. I continued to pat Furball's soft fur.

"Hey, I'm back! I bought our foods and for the pets we're going to feed" Yena Unnie said and placed the foods on the table and sat in front of us.

I feed Furball with the dog food that Yena Unnie bought. Once he is done eating, I stood up and put him on the floor to play with the others.

I ate some cake and drank a strawberry smoothie. Yena Unnie must've know me so well that she knows my favorite foods in a cafe.

After a few minutes, all of us are done eating and talking.

We decided to play with some furry friends here.

I went to where Furball is and played with him. Yujin Unnie walked to me and took a photo.

She showed it to me and she said she'll post