Chapter 10: Hey Katrina

We got to Danielle's house. Her mom was at works so the house was empty. I sat down on the couch still crying. Danielle sat down next to me hugging me.

"You need to stop crying and think of something else."

"Oh yeah like what?" I ask

"Well we can eat like a whole tub of ice cream and watch movies all night like the girls on the movies and books do!" she said with a smile on her face.

"Does that actually work?"

"I don't know. BUT LET'S TRY IT!!" I started cracking up.

"Okay I guess." I said between giggles.

"GREAT! Let's go get the ice cream!" We walked out of the door and drove off to the commisary ((I haven't lived in the states for like 6 years so I have no idea what groccery stores are there??? So I put what I called them))

Danielle got stupid boring chocolate while I got cookie dough.

We got home and picked out the most funny movies we think. We first watch my all time favourtie movie Mean Girls first. I quoted practicly every line in that movie. Esspessially the part with Glen Coco!

Good thing it was a Friday night cause we did not go to sleep till almost 1. You would have thought we drunk cause we looked and acted like we were. I slept over cause I didn't feel like walking home in the dark.

THE NEXT MORNING AT HOME

I got home and took a shower. Some how I got Dr. Pepper in my hair so I HAD to clean it out. I didn't feel like going any where today so I just put on whatever. I put on my beloved Panic! At The Disco shirt with my purple jeans.

I walked downstairs to watch some tv. Nothing was really on so I just left it what channel it was on.

My day was going pretty good untill Damien texted me.

"Are you going to talk to me today" he asked

I knew that I had to confront him sooner or later. I guess I should do it now.

"Ok did my slap hurt?"

"Wat?"

"Yesterday wen I slapped you!"

"Um . . .?"

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"Here lets just talk it out k?"

"I am not saying anything to you till I meet you in person!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Fine where?"

I was kinda shocked that he was so straight forward.

"At the park near the comunity center tommorw"

"K see you then"

I sat there staring at my phone. Did that really just happen? I quickly pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

I asked Danielle to come with me cause I don't know if I can do this by myself.

She agreed to come. Thank god. All I have to do is just wait for tommorrow.

This going to take forever.

THE NEXT DAY

Danielle came over so she can help me get ready. If this was the really Damien, being a jerk, she aanted me to look nice.

When we were done I texted Damien what time we should meet him. He said in an hour. So at 1:30 I'm going to meet him.

I'm so nervous I'm shaking.

"Don't think about it" Danielle said. We started talking about random things to make the time go by.

I looked at the clock. It was 1:15.

"We should get going" I told Danielle

"Yeah" We walked to her car and drove off. We got there with 5 minutes to spare.

We sat at a picnic table and waited. I messed with my phone trying to keep me busy.

I checked the time. It was 3:40.

"He's probably just running late" Dainelle said.

I texted him just in case.

"Where are you?"

"Hold on"

About 2 minutes later a car drove up. It had to be Damien. There was no one else here.

I stood up behind Danielle. I was holding her arm so tight I'm surprised it didnt fall off.

The car parked. Then the door opened. A guy walked out wearing jeans and a orange shirt. He had glasses on too.

When I finally saw his face, couldn't beleive it.

He walked over to us.

"Hey Katrina" he said

I didn't speak. I couldn't beleive it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!! Hope you liked this chapter!!! I had so much fun writing this! I started getting btterflies (I don't know why tho!)

Who do you think said Hit! WAS IT DAMIN?!?!?!?!!??!?! Read th next chapter to find out. But you have to wait a litte.

Please do me a favour and vote for this and comment too!!

And if you follow me I'll follow you back cause I'm awesome like that!!

BYEEE!!!!!