Chapter 14: THE LAST ONE!

Time skip

I woke up to the noise of my phone going off saying I had a message. I picked up it up and turned it on. For a minute I went blind from the bright light that was coming from my phone. Once I adjust, I open up my messages.

Hello there lovely I chuckled to myself. Gosh Damien, what are we going to do with you? I responded back.

Well then XD morning I got a message back right after

Can I walk to school with you today?

Of course. But we have to pick up Danielle on the way.

That’s fine

Don’t freak out when she fangirls.

Wat?

Just ignore her when she starts squealing and jumping around when she sees us together.

Umm okay.

Yeahh that’s just her You know where my house is right

. . . . umm

Skyway Avenue 21

K I’ll be ther in 10 min.

Otay bye see you

Bye

I got dressed and went downstairs to get some food. I took out 2 packs of Cupcake poptarts and stuffed one in my bag. I put the other ones in the toaster and waited anxiously. When they popped out I put them on a napkin and went over to the TV. I turned it onto Kerrang! and watched Falling in Reverse.

About half ways through my second poptart, the door bell rang. I assumed it was Damien. I walked over to the door after I quickly checked how I looked in the mirror. I opened it up saw Damien.

“Well hello there beautiful.” He says

“Hi handsome” I say and he kisses my cheek. No matter how long we’ve been going out, I will always blush.

“So remember what today is?” he asks

“Um, I think so but tell me just in case.” I say as I close the door behind us.

“We have been together for 6 months today.” He wraps his arm around my shoulders.

“Oh yeah. Wow, 6 months. I thought you would have left me by now.”

“What? I would never leave you. I love you too much for that to happen.” I blush again. Damien sees and kisses my cheek. We talk about random things until we get to Danielle’s house.