Meet & Greet✨💕

I woke up at 12 and immediately went and took a shower. I came out and put on some black basketball shorts and a yellow crop top, then I went to my closet to find something to wear! Right when I started my dad knocked on the door. Journey, I forgot to give you this. I looked at it and it was like a another pass but it was for later on tonight. I look to see what it had said. It said something about dinner then I saw it said dinner with the influencers pack! I hugged the life out of my dad! Than you so much!! Of course hunny! You've been so good in school, you needed a reward. He left out then I looked for something to wear and found this⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️( on the left side). Then I looked at the time it was 1:39 and I went to my car and drove because since I got the pack I was going earlier for a little inner circle ⭕️. We went in and saw the boys I looked at Alex and admired his looks. Omg he's so cute! Moments later I guess he caught me staring at me cause he laughed. Okay guys I'm the manager and if you guys have any questions for the boys, right now is the time to ask. You! He pointed to the girl next to me. Hi I'm Emma! And I just have one question! Why are you guys so cute. Everyone laughed at her comment, the people asked their questions and before you know it, it was time for the meet and greet part. Since I was already there I was at the beginning of the line. When I got to him I got nervous. Hii! I said . Hiiii, what are you gonna pick! Oh well I was thinking we could a stage kiss. Of course! We did it and I felt his lips a little and I blushed Is there anymore you would like to do? I picked the one where I would be on his back. After that I went to the music area to see the performers. It was so cool and I really enjoyed myself! I even made a friend. Her name is Maleni. She was also going to the dinner, so I invited her to come to my house and dress up together. She called her mom and she told her yes. We went to my house and I asked her what was she wearing. This! She said and this was what she was wearing a blue crop top with adidas sweats and black Nike's with a Nike windbreaker on.
Thats cute but we are going on a fancy dinner with them... don't you think we are supposed to dress up for this, right? I mean yeah. She says. I don't have anything with me fancy, remember I only brought myself to your house and I don't live around here. Well you're in luck I have so many dresses! Thank you Journey! Of course Maleni! I gave her one of my dresses and she wore a white bodycon dress with off white wedges and a black fur vest! YESSSS! Maleni you look amazing in this. I finally changed into my outfit ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️( on the right side.). When we finished I drove us to the restaurant. We arrived at Vecarro ( Any Zoey 101 fans) and saw everyone we went In and I sat in the middle of Carlos and Alex. We all talked snd laughed. Everyone was done and we all took a group photo and then I got one more picture with Alex. He gave me a hug, but as he did he slipped something in my pocket. I looked at it and it said 245-799-6373 call me ( Issa fake number guys but feel free to call it. Tell me what happens if you do)
I drove Maleni to her hotel and ran home. I was debating to call him or not when my finger slipped and hits to FaceTime him ( slipped yea right hun 😌 😉) it rings then he picks up.
*Alex's POV *
Damn, she's fine I'm glad I gave her my number.
*Journey's POV*
I'm on the phone with ALEX GUZMAN AHH🥺😫
Heyy he says! Hii, I say back. Soo, I really enjoyed seeing you. Aww, I enjoyed seeing you too. He says. Thanks. What's your Instagram? Fan page or personal? Both, he replied. My fp is diego._.carlex, and my main is JourneyMontana. He looked both up and he followed. There he said. You don't know how much that made my day. Aww of course beautiful. He looks at my page oh you got fame. Noo! I say laughing. 13.3k is nothing. Yes it is he says. It's nothing compared to 1 mill. Hey it's a start! Sure whatever. I gotta go, I'll be back Journey! Okay bye. *2 hours later * INCOMING FACETIME FROM ALEX💍✨ I accepted and right when I did he smiled and said Heyy! Wassup. I said sounding sleepy asl. Aww is poor Journey sleepy weepy . He says in a baby voice. No, I'm fine ! I'll let you sleep. I said I'm fine.! Okay, alright! Good 😂 soo we made it to Houston. Damn, isn't that s 4 hour fro from here? Yep! And you stayed up, I couldn't do that! I know you couldn't, you're weak. I'm weak just because I need sleep? I say with sass. Yes, yes you are. He says than laughs WHATEVER HAMID! Uhh BYE! Noo! I'm sorry!! That's what I thought. 😂 okay well what is everyone else doing? Well Carlos is talking to dess, Jack, and Chris are sleep. Looney's just watching Netflix, like ALWAYS ! He says makin sure looney heard. SHUT UP ALEX! Looney said. I laughed and Alex did to.
* 3 hours later *
WOAH! What's up J? It's literally 5 a.m. oh yea it is. Well I need sleep cause I'm weak remember. So I'll see you Later Hamid 💕😌... alex you mean. Nahh I meant what I said. Bye!
I drifted off to sleep as I thought about the next day.