"Stay"😔

The weekend was over and I had to go. I didn't want to leave Alex! He made me feel so happy and now I don't know what I'll do. I pack up the rest of my clothes. Do you have to leave me already? Alex said as he hugged me from behind. Sadly I do, imma hella miss you a lot. Aww Journey let's go to my car, he says as he gets my bags. We put my bags in the back seat and shortly began to go. We arrived to the airport but I didn't move out of the seat. What's up? Nothing can we just talk for a few, i don't wanna go in there right now. So, what do ya wanna do! I guess talk. Was all I could let out. Aww Journey don't get sad we'll see each other again! This will not be the end! Okay let's go. We walk in and before you know it, it was time for me to go to the plane. Alex hugged me, it felt like forever and I never wanted it to end. Sadly, it ended and I was on my way back home. *4 Hours Later * I was home and I went straight to my room and lied on my bed. I wasn't ready for tomorrow..... tomorrow is a school day. I got a notification and clicked on it and saw that Alex posted something  ( just picture you and Alex looking in each other's eyes smiling)

Liked by JourneyMontana, Blesivsbaby, Maleni.Gomez and 789,837 more people
Blesiv: I already miss this little bean 🥺(tagged : JourneyMontana, Diego._.carlex)
JourneyMontana: I miss you too😭🖤
Maleni.Gomez: 🥰 Awww
FmlCarlex: Why YALL lowkey cute...😌
MysticMena: lowkey? More like high key 🥺✨
Blesivsbitch: I'm SOFT 💘😭
carlosmena: Wait, they're together now?💕
Blesiv: Yes @carlosmena
JourneyMontana: Nooo! @carlosmena
MysticMena: it's in the making 😂 @carlosmena

I took off these uncomfortable clothes and put on some shorts and one of Alex's sweatshirts. I was on the phone with Maleni. She looks at my sweatshirt and said is that Alex's? Yeah, why? Nothing she says as she giggled. We talked on the phone for hours until she yawns and says we should sleep! Alright sweet dreams! You too! With that I was off to sleep!