The Arrival✅

When I woke up the pilot said that we will be landing in 20 minutes so I decided to put this on my story( insta). ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
10 minutes after I did that so many people slid up asking if I was really going to see him. I just ignored it for now so when I get there they will see us together . The plane was boarding now for me to get off. I walked through the medal detectors and got my bags. I look around to see if he was here already. I look up to see him right in front of me , with flowers 💐. Aww thank you Alex. Of course Journey. We walked to his car and rode along, I was just on my phone and Alex looks at me. Out of the corner of my eye I see him kinda staring at me. Hey! Keep your eyes on the road! I'm not dying my first day here. Fine😂 he says. *30 minutes later * we made it to his house. He opened the door for me as we went into the house. Right when I went in there I saw his mom and she greeted me. Hola Mijo, Hola Guapa! Hola Gala, como estás! I said to her bien t yú . She said. Estoy muy bien, gracias por preguntar. We went into Alex's room, and he looked at me kind of in a shocked way. What? I say. You speak Spanish? I mean I am Afro-Latina so yeah. How come I've never known this? You've never asked! I say as i giggle at his facial expression. He decided to go live and I then I was already in the room with his mother helping her with Henry! ( Henry is so freakin adorable)! While he was live, I knocked on his door, and he freaked the door open a little and asked. What's up? Can I come in? I ask. Oh, yeah! He opens the door fully this time revealing me to everyone in his live. I walked in and got Henry's binky ( pacifier) as I was about to leave Alex says Maleni says hi and so does Jas and Madi! I walked over to his phone to see their comments. I see Maleni's and reads it out loud . Blesivsbaby: OMGG Journey Hii I love you! MALENI I LOVE YOU MORE! MysticMena: Journey is so lucky, tell her hi for me. Hiiii Jas! Love you!
FmlCarlex: OOF! Journey is taking care of Henry as if that was hers and Alex's child 🥰.
WOAH MADI CALM DOWN! As I said that I let him continue his live and went back in the room with his mom. A few minutes Henry falls asleep and I just help Gala with dinner. Soo what are we making! CARRILLADA! She says! Yummy! Let's do it! ( if you don't know what carrilladas are it's basically a slow roasted, delectable ( to most including me) pork dish. (Anyways Back to the story!!) We finished up and I got Alex to come eat! So what brought you here to see my ..son? Oh, well I've been supporting him for a while and not until a few weeks ago that's when everything happened! May I just say you're very beautiful, now I understand why Alex always wants to talk to you! I blush at Gala's comment! Does Alex really think about me like that? He really wants to talk to me? Why do I feel so special! All these things were roaming around my head. It was time to start lying down. I went into the bathroom and changed into a black tank top, black pajama pants, and then just put my hair in a messy bun. I walked into his room, and slipped on the other side of the bed. I got on Instagram for a minute then went to sleep, as I did I felt Alex's hands linger on my waist.