Him😫🖤

RECAP!!!
I drove Maleni to her hotel and ran home. I was debating to call him or not when my finger slipped and hits to FaceTime him ( slipped yea right hun 😌 😉) it rings then he picks up.
*Alex's POV *
Damn, she's fine I'm glad I gave her my number.
*Journey's POV*
I'm on the phone with ALEX GUZMAN AHH🥺😫
Heyy he says! Hii, I say back. Soo, I really enjoyed seeing you. Aww, I enjoyed seeing you too. He says. Thanks. What's your Instagram? Fan page or personal? Both, he replied. My fp is diego._.carlex, and my main is JourneyMontana. He looked both up and he followed. There he said. You don't know how much that made my day. Aww of course beautiful. He looks at my page oh you got fame. Noo! I say laughing. 13.3k is nothing. Yes it is he says. It's nothing compared to 1 mill. Hey it's a start! Sure whatever. I gotta go, I'll be back Journey! Okay bye. *2 hours later * INCOMING FACETIME FROM ALEX💍✨ I accepted and right when I did he smiled and said Heyy! Wassup. I said sounding sleepy asl. Aww is poor Journey sleepy weepy . He says in a baby voice. No, I'm fine ! I'll let you sleep. I said I'm fine.! Okay, alright! Good 😂 soo we made it to Houston. Damn, isn't that s 4 hour fro from here? Yep! And you stayed up, I couldn't do that! I know you couldn't, you're weak. I'm weak just because I need sleep? I say with sass. Yes, yes you are. He says than laughs WHATEVER HAMID! Uhh BYE! Noo! I'm sorry!! That's what I thought. 😂 okay well what is everyone else doing? Well Carlos is talking to dess, Jack, and Chris are sleep. Looney's just watching Netflix, like ALWAYS ! He says makin sure looney heard. SHUT UP ALEX! Looney said. I laughed and Alex did to.
* 3 hours later *
WOAH! What's up J? It's literally 5 a.m. oh yea it is. Well I need sleep cause I'm weak remember. So I'll see you Later Hamid 💕😌... alex you mean. Nahh I meant what I said. Bye!
I drifted off to sleep as I thought about the next day.
________________________________
I wake up to see it's now 5 p.m. I wake up to see a notification form Blesiv and I clicked on it! I saw this ⬆️⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️

Liked by WavyLooney,carlosmena, JackRiyn, and 573,838 more people
Blesiv: Go follow her @JourneyMontana she's an amazing singer and an amazing supporter ❤️✨
Blesivsbaby: We know who that is duhh!
Blesivsbitch: JOURNEY I MISS YOU FROM YESTERDAY 😫🥺💕
WavyLooney: Ohh.. I remember her 😂
Diego._.Carlex: who's that 😂? Jk but why put me on there STOOPID!
FmlCarlex: OMG JOURNEY ME, YOU, AND JAS NEED TO MEET UP^^
JackRiyn: How does he have a picture of her? 😂😉
carlosmena: Right Jack...
Diego._.Carlex: MALENI!! I miss you so much💕
Diego._.Carlex:DEFFO, TELL JAS TO GROUP FACETIME WITH ME AND YOU
I turned off my phone to see what I could do but then another notification pops up and it says Blesiv has started a live video. Everyone that knows me in the fandom as my fp says "JOURNEY'S HERE!" Is she really? He asked. YES IM HERE A❤️😌. J!! How are you love. I'm okay,could be better. Better? What's wrong? He asks Nothing, just a little stress and I'm beating your ass when I see you again! Chilllll! What did I do! You know what you did BICHO! Chill with it! Fine but I gotta go. Noo Why? He says. I have too I'll FaceTime You later okay! Pwomise? He says in his baby voice! I promise. Okay cya! Bye A🥺✨.
With that I left and got ready for my.....