Problems🥺

*Thursday Morning*
I wake up for school, but immediately is happy for tomorrow. I did my hair, found my outfit, did my makeup and just put on some lipgloss. ( you don't wear lipstick unless it's for a photo shoot or something like that). I drove to Cailee's house and picked her up today. She came in all huffed and puffed so I asked what was wrong? Nothing just my parents, yaknow, same ole , same ole. Aww babes cheer up! Everything will get better for you! Thanks Journey. She said in a pessimistic tone. We went on to school, right when we got there Amber walking towards us. Hii Cailee! What's wrong with you. Mom's not giving you any love. SHUT IT AMBER! STOP BEING A BITCH FOR ONCE! I screamed! She looked at me as if I did her wrong. How dare you say that to me! If anything you're the bitch! MEE! ALL YOU DO IS HURT OTHERS FEELINGS! IM SO SICK AMD TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT! After that Cailee took me to the bathroom because now I was full blown crying! Journey that was amazing! You literally told her off! I laughed. Yeah I guess. As that happens Alex FaceTimes me and I accidentally clicked on accept. Heyy j-whats wrong J🥺... Nothing A... JOURNEY MONTANA BELLMS TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!! He shouted. PEOPLE! HAMID, OKAY! IM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE HERE! Aww poor J-baby! It will get better, baby just trust me alright 💘 fine, I say as I smile, remembering what happens Friday. Well have a good day love he says as he hangs up! I go on throughout the day with Cailee. School finally ends and Cailee stays with me tonight since her problem is going on.