Photo Shoot📸

I got ready for my photo shoot! I put on my yellow champion hoodie, and my grey sweats, with my yellow hurraches. I grabbed my black purse/backpack type. We went and did some shoot and I felt great! I thought I did pretty good! I asked Jenni if I could post some on Instagram and she said as long as I give her the picture creds and yeah that fair she did take those bomb ass pictures! It was like this⬇️⬆️

Liked by Blesiv, carlosmena, WavyLooney, Maleni.Gomez and 11,393 more people

JourneyMontana: A little sum from today's photo shoot
📸: Jennisparksphotography

Maleni.Gomez: Yess sis always beautiful✨😌

Blesiv: So Gorgeous 😫😍

MysticMena: Journey you're killing me with your beauty 😭🥰

WavyLooney: Ohh... Alex... I see you 👀

NikkaSims: Bestie Stuntin...🤩🤪

JourneyMontana : You already know🥺@NikkaSims

JourneyMontana: Thank You, You're not to bad yourself 😉☺️ @Blesiv

JourneyMontana: All you sis @Maleni.Gomez

JourneyMontana: YOURE MORE BEAUTIFUL @MysticMena
I got a FaceTime call from Alex... then I got one from JAS and Madi! So I decided to make a Group FaceTime! Hiii Babes! I said. Oh so I'm your babe? Alex said! I said babes as in friends Hamid 🙄. Him and the girls laughed. Soo why did you guys want to FaceTime me. YOU FACETIMED US!! They yelled at me. Only because Alex wanted to FaceTime, then you to did! So I made one big one aha! Well if you must ask, said Madi, Jas and I wanted to ft you because of our plans to all meet up! Ohh yes! And you sir? I just wanted to talk to you plus you promised in my live. Ohh yes okay I'm all caught up! Soo girlies when are we meeting!? Am I gonna have to go to Riverside and Hollywood just to see y'all... and let's not forget Reno. Don't think I forgot about you A-baby! Phew I thought you did for a second J-baby! Oh so you guys have cute little pet names for each other... I see y'all. Madi said making her and jas snicker. Haha, yeah, yeah laugh it up. We will Jas said. Yeah, yeah. We were all on the phone for 2 hours. After that it was just me and Alex on the phone by ourselves. Soo he says. What? Nothing, nothing. I looked up to see him staring at me. WHAA! I laughed. Nothing you're just so beautiful ! Lies.. I'm not! He says upset! I'm just saying you've never saw me without makeup... I look dead asf. I bet you don't! Bet that up! I say. Post something w/o makeup tomorrow then! Noo!!! Please, for me! NO, and that's final! Then all of a sudden he gives me a puppy dog eyes 🥺. I finally gave in! Fine. KEEP IT UP TOO! He said. I'll only keep it if it gets to 20k likes. I snicker knowing it'll never happen! Do you really wanna challenge me! He said. I already got you to 25k . I think I could do it. Bet, I said slightly scared. Bet! He said very confident. Well, BYE HAMID. Ugh.. Alex he says and hangs up. I laugh it off and get ready for tomorrow.