Another morning #1

It's around the end of the day, the home room teacher is about to pass out the future job pamphlet for this years students. The teacher took in a deep breath, " Okay class, now I know you guys are excited about the job pamphlets but..." he said looking down on the stack of papers he was holding. All the students were at the edge of their seats ready to fill their future job pamphlets to enter the school suited for their future job. " You're not needed to choose," the teacher continued in a low and depressed tone "because I know most of you have been wanting to attend UA HIGH !!" he suddenly yelled in excitement, throwing the papers high up in the air.

The students immediately roared with excitement but was quickly distinguished by a blond hedgehog haired boy, "but everyone in here knows only I'm going to get accepted," he said in a harsh tone, "everyone one of your quirks aren't even strong enough to beat mine."he continued holding up his hands which started to produce heat and glow a bright red, smoke staring to swirl around his palm. A green haired boy looked nervously at a book in his hand, clutching it as it started to crumple slightly .

A black haired girl at the back of the class looked over to the cocky blond male in front of her, " You're really getting ahead of yourself huh, Bakugo," she said in a serious tone, her head resting on her hand, looking over to the male. Everyone in class immediately turned to face her including the blond male.

" The fuck did you just say?!"

She sat up straight on her chair and looked
over at the blond who was approaching her, "as far as I know, Ootori. You're just a quirkless kid like deku over there." he said in a pissed tone, pointing over at the green haired boy. Some how the class found it funny and started to roar in laughter at the statement.

The green haired boy looked surprised and embarrassed at the same time,who then quickly tried to hide himself by looking at his desk, practically bore-ing holes into the desk.

Ootori just 'tch-ed' in response and looked back out at the window ignoring Bakugo's statement.

After Classes

Ootori exited like usual but Bakugo didn't which worried her.A dude like bakugo would be the first one to leave the class, heck he'd probably have the balls to leave even before the bell rang, she quickly leaned against the wall next to the door outside of the class listening in on the conversation inside the classroom.

"You're not going to even try to enter for UA high right, Deku? I've personally told you not to, right?!"

"I've already told you not to, right you idiot?!"

" T-that's n-not what I was going too-"

" Lying to me, huh? Deku!! I saw you're name on the registration papers!"

THUD!

Ootori immediately budged into the classroom,unwillingly and suddenly even to herself," Bakugo, stop." she snapped. The two where at the front of the class by the board, Bakugo turned slightly, facing Ootori who's at the door, the green haired boy was on the floor backed up against the wall, his face was written in pure surprise and a tinge of terror. Bakugo then turned fully around to face her," Oh. It's you, the quirkless bitch! " he shot, looking at the girl. The two boys with him giggled at the insult.

"Yeash, boys these days."

Ootori then started to approach the hot headed male, a cool expression over her face.

"Keep it cool, he can't hurt you.."

As she approached the two boys, Bakugo's anger begins to over spill. He raised his hand right before her face, shocked Ootori tried to keep her composure. "You think I'm not afraid to fucking attack a girl?!?! You've got some balls to assume-" he yelled in her face as the palm that hovers in front of her face started to glow bright red, the green haired boy's eyes widen in fear as he struggled, trying to get on his feet. "K-kacchan, s-stop..!" he yelled from behind Bakugo, just as smoke starts to amidst from his palm, Ootori swiftly ducked and gripped the green haired boy by the collar and dragged him quickly out of the classroom.

Boom!!

Hearing Bakugo's yelling encouraged Ootori drag the boy quicker off the school grounds.

"You fucking quirkless bitch!! You'll pay!!!"

"I'll kill you both!!"