I'm Ready 4#

"Do you have a quirk?"

"Yes, I do."she answered looking at Izuku, only her head facing his direction. The evening wind picking up the girl's curly strands, maneuvering it around the air like autumns leaves flowing in the wind.

Izuku looked over at the girl, eyes glistening with curiosity. "Well, see you next time Izuku," she finishes as she waved him, walking towards the apartment's entrance. "Y-yeah.." he muttered to himself, as the look in his eyes faded away.

"Do you have a quirk?"

Those words rang out in her mind for the remaining 10 months, each day that passes Ootori got closer to Izuku. Talking a bit more in class and having a slight friendship with Bakugo who still acted like a hot headed jerk like usual. As the clean up of the beach continued, Ootori would fangirl about how strong Izuku has grown.

The morning of the entrance exam.....

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!" Yelled the two as they pushed two large fridges across the beach, sweat pouring from their body. Their clothes drenched in sweat, Ootori's jacket tied to her waist, Izuku's shirt thrown aside, exposing his ripped body which Ootori didn't mind after a while.

"Ah.. huff* My god.. it's over.." she muttered under her breath bending over, gripping on her knees." Y-Yeah.. We did it... WE DID IT! " Izuku yelled out in exhaustion, Ootori choked out a laugh. She ran over and gripped the green haired boy, blue and purple flames burst out from her back, burning her soaked white T-shirt a bit, she hoisted the boy and jumped up on the highest point she could find.

"Midoriya! Yell with me!" She suggested, looking at the boy with excited eyes, he nodded and looked over at the clean beach, the waters glistening from the sun that was rising in the horizon, the sky a beautiful cotton candy color.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHhHhhH!!!!!!!"

The two yelled one final time, letting go of themselves and losing it all on that one yell that echoed loudly to every corner of the clean beach.

"My god.. you guys did it, you even cleaned the outside of the perimeter I told you to! I'm really amazed at what you two kids can do together," a familiar voice yelled it astonishment, Izuku turned to face the sound as Ootori dropped on the platform they were standing on, her flame wings matching the sky as the flames slowly subsidizes.

"I'm proud of you Midoriya! You've exceeded every one of my expectations. You Midoriya, my apprentice. You are ready for my power!" He exclaimed, pointing at him as he turns into his muscular form, Izuku smiles at All Might, Ootori giving a thumbs up to the two with a big grin across his face.

He then plucks his hair and outstretched his arm towards Izuku, "Now let's do this quick, both of you need to get ready for the entrance exam," he said gesturing to the golden yellow hair in his hand, " Wait.. W-what do you want me to-" Izuku begin but was quickly cut of by All Might. " To obtain my power, you need to have my DNA in you, so you'll have to digest my hair." He explained, Izuku nodded and took the golden strand of hair and swallowed it.

He then closed his eyes and stood there for a good amount of time before looking back up at All Might, " I don't feel anything amazing happing right now.." he muttered, " You'll only feel it when you activate it, but please be aware of the backlash you'll have on your body as we've patched everything together in a mere span of 10 months," he said towards Izuku worriedly.

Backlash?

" Hey! Izuku," Ootori called out as she jumped of the platform to join the two males, " I wanna do something... " she said as she approached the green haired boy, she outstretched her arms hitting both of his shoulders, " You now officially have a Quirk, in proud of you!" She said in a proud tone, smiling at him.

The two stared at each other,

"Get moving you two! You're gonna have to prepare for the exam!"

"Ah! Yes! Sorry.." Izuki exclaimed as he turned to All Might.